BioReference Acquisition

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by anonymous, May 10, 2021 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be more concerned about the color options for the pre-owned Kia sedans you’ll be peddling on your soon to be new employer’s lot. Your customers will want to know. You won’t exist in the clinical laboratory industry after this merger. You the lack vision. There will be no room for can’t do people. BioQuest is the future here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to put up or STFU. Lets bet big boy. Seriously. I would be willing to offer contact information and accept reasonable terms pertaining to your “merger fantasy”. We can iron out the particulars that would meet and beat both of our expectations. I would be willing to pony up 10-1 offer that you are wrong. Is this a agreeable starting point?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead. Put your “contact information” on an anonymous internet message board. Now who’s living the fantasy again? The BioReference / Quest Diagnostics merger is real. BioQuest has been floated by serious people, but the name for the new entity is still in the works. Labcorp tried and failed with this. Bio and Quest are a natural fit, with the former key high level Quest employees on Bio’s Executive Team. Brush up your resume. Only the best will be retained.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmfao

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BioQuest? Shouldn’t Quest come first as the larger purchasing entity? I admit this rolls off the tongue easier and we are acquiring BioReference, no doubt now, but I don’t buy a name change.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No name change will occur.

Bio will become a forgotten name in time.

Can anyone spell CDS?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pound Ridge???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone has a serious comment, or question about this very important and timely subject, it would be welcome. This merger will touch almost everyone in our organization to some degree and field reps will be impacted the most.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of our uninformed colleagues think this is going to be a great thing for them. Wrong. Quest Diagnostics will pay in excess of a billion for this business. Preserving that and obtaining a healthy ROI will be priority number one. They feel secure with the existing book. Reps with relationships with the new clients will have a serious advantage over anyone at Quest that isn’t in the top 3rd in performance. This will not be a gift. It will feel like interviewing for your existing job, and many won’t keep theirs. Remember, we couldn’t beat Bio in the market. We have to pay for them.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please. No one is submitting any information through this forum. The deal would been done through a well known contract negotiator firm. We would deal through a third party that would put the wager in trust. I will cover the cost. I'm not interested in any of your information. Just a yes or no.....?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the playing field was never level.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The investors and management care about results. Not your misguided sense of fairness. Doesn’t sound good for you, friend.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is lead on this? No one will even confirm or deny that it’s happening. Which means it’s definitely happening.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of hush hush “hypothetical, what if” meetings going on behind closed doors. Worst kept secret in Quest Diagnostics history.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% FAKE NEWS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are either in denial or this is just a poor attempt at spin. The smart ones are preparing and positioning. This will not be anything like previous acquisitions. The magnitude is unprecedented and the Executive Team at BioReference are comprised of valued Quest veterans

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

drop valued and substitute rejects for veterans and you would be correct.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This must be a very stressful time for you. But lashing out at others won’t improve your situation. The BioReference Team is coming to Quest Diagnostics. Consolation is inevitable. It’s essential to the success of this highly complex plan. If you’re not a top level performer, you won’t make the cut. Only the best of the best will be chosen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only thing that seems inevitable is your endless and incorrect contributions to this forum.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been generous in sharing this information in hopes to help prepare those who are not in the loop. An expression of gratitude on your part would be the only appropriate response. What do you know about selling pre-owned vehicles? A Kia with 200,000 miles still has value, and after the merger and your dismissal, your new manager will explain that the real money is made on the financing and undercoat protection. We wish you the best of luck.