Blood Clot Gilot

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2021 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://youtu.be/-Xh_0HRwvu0

Whole thread on AZ about an ex novo leader, very entertaining btw. Al though got canned here, but proof that Novo has been spreading $hitty leaders in the industry.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha what an idiot. So glad he isn’t here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Meet them at the backdoor” is this dude for serious?? Isn’t there an equally inept relative of his a manager at Novo?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilot was terrible here and it’s clear he didn’t improve when he went to Astra Zeneca. Our gain (Gilot getting canned from Novo) was their loss, clearly. If AZ leadership let’s this go, and by that I mean they don’t fire him, they’re tacitly agreeing with his “tactics”. Deplorable.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Given their vaccine press, I’m surprised they have kept that fool around

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ employee here. As of today he is still here, and posting his Tuesday Turd videos. As long as it encourages one single rep to possibly get one script more than AZ sees it as win.
    We would like to get as many views as possible on this video so feel free to send it to friends :)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The guy is a jerk, complete jerk. Oompa Loompa incarnate. Doubt he will get fired for this though. Karma needs to come around and take care of folks like this though!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we can say we got rid of this loser. I’ve always heard AstraZeneca was the shittiest of the shitty. Guess we’ve confirmed that!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He should get fired. This is ridiculous.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS! Go back down to your mommy's basement!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blood Clot Gilot denier!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The video of the Oompa Loompa is fake? Nobody at Novo liked Bob!! Bob stop trying to defend yourself

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was very popular at Novo. In fact, they called me “Bob Popular” when I was there. I told my AZ. people to go to the back door because 1. I’m the boss, and 2. I’m popular.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilot was easily top 3 worst human beings to ever be employed by novo

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen. I never met anyone who liked or respected this guy.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll be shocked if they keep him. He has a bad reputation In industry, and they haven’t been dealing with positive press lately. In the old days, they would have fired him immediately. There are a lot of distractions, but I’d be worried this will find its way to the media.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well his bad reputation didn’t deter AZ from hiring him and this video was from June. He got promoted. What can be expected from a company that has put a questionable vaccine out there literally killing ppl in days.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid and irresponsible comment.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s rare yes. Have you seen the latest Denmark and EU news? I know someone who lost a healthy 62 year old mom to AZ. Shut your trap about irresponsible. You know who is irresponsible? Back door Bob, the idiot who gets promoted after putting this poop out for an equally unethical organization

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You seem like an angry and unhappy person. Good luck with that.