Blood Clot Gilot

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2021 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This LONE person is so busy defending the jack a$$ back door Bob that they are incomprehensible. Bob sorry that there are some 250+ posts on two threads on two company CP pages. It’s very hurtful I am sure but to earn respect you have to give it. Get it BOGI or his crony’s?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did this dick weed actually work here? That back door stupidity seems staged. I can’t believe someone would actually put that on a video.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yea he did. He also wanted to retroactively put folks on a PIP if below a 95% or some equally stupid crap like that. I remember regional leadership saying “about time” when he was booted out. AZ being the company it is has welcome him and his old school pharma tactics with open bums er open arms

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure anyone has defended BOGI. The only thing I’ve seen is somebody defending the idea of seeing docs face to face. Maybe I missed something....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BOGI is the stereotypical big Pharma loser “leader”. At the end of the day, he just kisses his boss’s ass and passes the silly shit from above him to the people below him. We’re all just here to earn a decent living so we can provide for our families and retire in comfort. The price? You have to work for dumb asses like Gilot, because they’d sell their souls to be called “the boss”. Have you ever worked for a truly great leader in this industry? Really?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, when you know that they have the personality type that "requires" them to be a leader at all costs then you know you're in for a bad ride. They'll do anything.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you feel like every person you work for is a bad leader, odds are you are the issue, not them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumb comment unsupported by facts

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have some compassion. BOGI’s likely just expressing the frustration one feels when he finds out everyone who’s ever known him thinks he’s a dick.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your comment is equally as dumb and not supported by facts. See, we can play that game all day if you want.

But, basic odds would tell you that there are good and bad managers in every industry. If this guy is convinced that he’s never had a good one, it’s a fair assumption to say that the bosses aren’t all bad, but he might be. Not that much of a stretch.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep reading it, big guy. You’ll eventually understand. The English is clear; it’s your head that’s thick.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you are, but what am I. Silly.

it doesn’t say all bosses are bad, it asks if you/they have ever know of a great leader in the Pharma industry. Do a little research on the public’s opinion of the industry. Pretty much the worst of the corporate world.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhh...so public opinion of the industry defines great leadership. Thanks for dropping some of those “facts” for me. Here I was, just thinking that he was bitching about all his bosses like 90% of people do on this site. But, I’m sure what you said must be the truth - since public opinion of the industry is low, he’s never had a good boss. Makes a lot sense now that I hear it....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you’re never too old to learn something new.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good to see you don’t comprehend sarcasm...or leadership, for that matter.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For someone who claims to understand sarcasm, you sure don’t read sarcasm very well. Not too bright, huh?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are 4 threads on CP with this guys antics and AZ promotes him. Pharma at its best. How he is in a senior leadership position. Who knows??!?!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude sucked here at NN, not sure why AZ would’ve expected that to change. Obviously, he just gets worse with time like shitty wine.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More “I know you are, but what am I.” Think up a few things on your own, man.