Blood Clot Gilot

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2021 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who did he screw over? At Novo or anywhere else?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about all the people he put undue pressure on to hunt down docs? I don’t remember him here, but that video should’ve caused someone to ask”wtf”?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who didn't he screw over when he was here? Why do you think he met with such an ugly demise?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got it. We’ve gotten so soft that being asked to do your job is now “screwing you over.” Hopefully, they were able to emotionally recover from that pesky video.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drop the tough guy act, Bob. Nobody buys that bullshit. You’re just a chubby wanna be with a severe short man’s complex.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re still not talking to Bob, smart guy. Maybe you’ve been so traumatized by a video asking people from a different company to see doctors face to face (that IS very shocking) that you’re just not thinking straight. Maybe counseling will get you through this tough time.

And isn’t Bob 5’10” or so? I never thought he was particularly short. And, what is ‘short man’s complex’ anyway?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This kind of self denial isn’t healthy, Bob, and 5’10”?? I think we’re stretching it just a little, don’t you? As far as short man’s complex, that’s the gut-wrenching feeling you get when you’re around men who are taller than Tom Cruise.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The video hurt, huh? Sometimes people get upset when being asked to do their jobs. Sorry it hit you so hard. Maybe you should stay off of the internet for awhile - there’s lots of super scary videos like Bob’s out there! But, hey, it sounds like you might be tall. Congrats, buddy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, Bob, it didn’t hurt, it’s just unethical, like you. It’s a little hypocritical to “coach” people to stay off the internet with an internet post don’t you think? But then again, you don’t thin much, obviously. By the way, why not just say “videos like mine”? It would be more honest. And by your standard, we’re all tall.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! You just won’t give up in your delusion that you’re talking with Bob. Scary video has your brains all scrambled. But, good for you. I’m sure you lack the sack to say it to his face, so you might as well pretend someone on the internet is him and start unloading. Get it off your chest, big guy. You’ll feel better soon!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

gosh honestly Bob or the only one other person who comes to mind writing these Bob defensive posts. Give it up, you are the one keeping this post alive. He should be literally fired for what he was trying to insinuate in that video but he got promoted instead, Pharma is like that. Just STFU and just agree you two short boys are the scum that makes this industry look so bad.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it was so scary what he said! Fire him immediately! We will NOT see customers and HOW DARE he ask that we do. We will hide in our basements and get offended when someone tells us to do our jobs. And, congrats again on your height. I’m sure you worked hard for that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The repartee’s been fun, Robert, although frankly you’re not very good at it. Still, here’s to you -

Ode to the short man

There lives a short man named Bob
    Whose video inspired a mob
    The back door was urgent
    His detractors insurgents
    It’s amazing that he kept his job

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha
    Best little limerick ever!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been fun. I hope you get to interact with Bob someday. You can read him your poem and show him how tall you are. I bet he’ll be as impressed as the CP folks are!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve interacted with you many times, Bob. I can’t say that the interactions were a good use of my time, and I’m guessing the CP people you’re referring to probably feel the same way. None of us care if you’re impressed, we’re just glad you’re gone.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would be great if you’d both identify yourselves. I’m no fan of Bob’s, but we just love to remain anonymous.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great idea. Let’s start with you. People don’t identify themselves - including BG when he opines pretending to be someone else - because we all know what that would mean. It’s the same reason we all pretend that the stupid things coming from above make sense and that we intend to comply.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, come on, this is pretty stupid. Time to let it go.
    They guy left what 4? years ago ? If you’re still holding on to anything, it’s just time to let it go.