Blood Clot Gilot

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2021 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said, many customers met with reps even though their system was closed. Being in sales means being assertive and challenging the status quo. Maybe you take a surface ‘no’ as a complete rejection, but most good salespeople don’t. When you’re in the field, you try to see customers. It’s your job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they’re not seeing sales people, and you chase them down in a parking lot 2 months into a pandemic that ultimately kills millions of people, you’re an unethical asshole. It’s pretty straight forward.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just one person keeps defending this a$$inine decision to put this up. I wonder who can that be? Gosh stop defending someone who can’t be defended

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still being melodramatic. I get it - you’re afraid of covid and afraid a customer might get mad at you. Don’t blame anyone else for your fear. That’s all yours.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t we say that he not only didn’t get in trouble for it, but he has since been promoted? Sounds like no one has a problem with him posting it besides the people who already hated him.

Telling sales reps to go to their job can easily be defended.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way this cheesy ass industry will ever start to gain any semblance of a positive reputation is to start with a house cleaning. If they promoted someone who was or is this bad, they should all go. Basically a bunch of used car sales people.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s AZ what do you expect? Again before you post about “doing their job” think about the optics and the situation everyone was facing specially the medical community. Hounding them at the back door when they’ve heard your message a million times. Just stop you dumb a$$.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said multiple times, many customers still saw sales reps even though their system was closed. You can talk “optics” and “the situation”, but the people who weren’t trying to find ways to see their customers missed out. And, if you’re in the field, you go see customers. It’s why you’re in the field. I know you were delicate and afraid, but don’t project on others and assume that we were afraid to go do our jobs. It’s not offensive to be asked to go do your job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s no “we”, there’s just you. Only 1 person on this thread is defending that clown. I bet he’s a great parent too...no doubt teaches his children how to hustle. It’s sad that we accept this kind of thing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re such a delicate, precious flower. He should have known that before asking you to go do your job. Ruffled your pretty little feathers....

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn’t ask me to do anything, but it looks like he told his reps to disregard the wishes of their customers - who were trying to keep themselves and their staffs safe - and do whatever they needed to do to get a friggin signature. That’s so stupid it’s almost comical, and of course it’s completely unethical. I’ve seen that word used quite a bit on this thread, and it is spot on. To suggest that he just wanted them to do their jobs is really just a little beyond naïveté, even for a chuckle head like BG.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, if you’re a sales rep and you’re in the field, it’s unethical to go see customers? Got it. That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that you’re afraid that your presence may piss off your customers. You sound like a superstar - I think I’m starting to understand why you’re so offended when someone tells reps to go see customers....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thou must have the brain size of a peanut, it’s ok shorty you and your precious BOGI are going to have a reckoning. He stepped on people left right and Center. Still doing it. You obviously learnt and are learning from the best of the worst. Go back little boy to where you came from. Don’t you know no one likes you?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re not very bright, so I’ll spell this out:

It wasn’t necessarily unethical to be in the field. Seeing customers who were seeing reps wasn’t unethical either. Telling reps to find “creative” ways to track customers down who AREN’T seeing reps - which of course is exactly what Gilot did - is obviously unethical. You wouldn’t need to “stop calling” and “meet them in the parking lot” if they were seeing customers now would you, Bob? When the entirety your professional life is Pharma, the line between what is ethical and what isn’t becomes so blurry you start to not know which is which. Keep trying to convince yourself that you’re a decent person, Bob. The rest of us know better.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, old BGG , left some scars around here.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahhhh...thanks for the clarification. Creating access is unethical. It’s ethical when you only do exactly what your customer tells you to do in exactly the manner he tells you to do it. Got it. I’m learning so many awesome sales tricks from you. Are you allowed to make eye contact with your customers, or is that also forbidden activity? I bet closing is completely out of the question, huh?

And, I know you wish I were Bob. You really, really, really wish I were. So you could be super anonymous tough guy telling old Bob off on CP. So sorry, man. You can keep telling me off if it makes you feel good. Maybe it will be good practice for you if you ever see Bob again and you’re not too big of a pussy to actually say something to him. Who knows?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are saying that sales people have to be unethical to be good. Think about it - no your forte, obviously - if ignoring a doctor’s desire to actually keep people as safe as he can when we were shutting businesses down, pulling kids out of school, and asking people to stay home (an overreaction perhaps, but this was literally 2 months into the COVID spread) is acceptable, professional behavior, we’re doomed as a society. “Winners” like you make everything bad or worse; you’re the people who will justify any behavior - bar none - as long as YOU benefit. Who knows, maybe you’re not Gilot, but you’re cut from the same cloth, and that’s a really ugly sweater. Since you’re so tough, why don’t you self identify? I’m guessing your probably just another short guy who hides behind his keyboard and pretends to he doesn’t look like tattoo from fantasy island. “The plane, the plane!!!”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People who use terms like “creating access” should be selling used cars. There is a reason why we’re so maligned as an industry, and it’s because they promote car salesmen and call them leaders. It doesn’t work. It never has, and it never will. BOGI never motivated anyone here, and it’s clear by looking at the AZ thread he isn’t motivating anybody there either. These companies never learn.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest