Breaking NEWS - CMS CARRIERS and US Payers to begin rejecting BEOVU

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Mar 5, 2020 at 10:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The handful of reps with little to no sales did the world a favor. This dog has fleas.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are going to go big folks! Relaunch of the strongest drug to ever attack that PED. We can do this. We will tell our docs this is in our label. Use it first if you want to be a rockstar as it will dry better than an old lady's hoochiepie.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOLLOL it's as funny as teleconferences with noise clanking and telephone's ringing and kids in the background! IT is NOT happening. But thanks for playing

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am personally stoked! I think we will come back stronger than ever and we will also make mint on our stock options. How are you all feeling out there?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The damage is done douche head, tell us what % of RS’s will think about trying it again. Not taking the risk and patients will steer clear when they hear the risks.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus has taught us to be kind and trusting, so let's give it a break feller

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

trusting of who? Novartis??? The treatment community won’t trust us, why should they? Jesus also wouldn’t want patients to be put at risk......

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are going to sell new and improved, stronger Beovu? I'm so excited. thank you for offering us the best anti-vegF and I'm looking forward to this. Signed your dutiful rep in the heartland

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listen toy know the drill. You get paid for another year where NVS acts like they are still committed then you get laid off.

so clock starts ......NOW

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sums it up

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The baby is UGLY!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this drug is D E A D

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What ya mean dead, I have a doctor who is still injecting it. God love him

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm so scared, truly scared

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of reasons to be scared these days.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tracking rep generated emails. You miserable fuks don’t know what else to do, so you revert to what you are good at... tracking. Miserable controlling tracking fuks.
    Question: How many times in the last week or two were you annoyed getting a COVID-19 template email from a random source?
    This is no different.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TRUTH

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

D E A D

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me that a majority of the field isn’t looking for anything to try to move to outside this sinking Titanic? This was the perfect storm of events between the adverse events and the Coronavirus, if anyone can land a job during this, best of luck.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire that stupid metro sx reimbursement do thing