BREAKING NEWS - Zeposia nets only 10 million in LAUNCH YEAR

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2021 at 8:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyday it is more painful. You know the end is near. The massive destruction is coming. The facing of reality that this tanked is imminent.

it will be a blood bath

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look around people who have been here forever are checking out

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's funny your observation. I remember the team being put together post Celgene merger and I wondered if all these 'friends of friends' had any launch experience. They spent more time 'licking' each other than actually doing any analysis at how crowded the marketplace is and how to differentiate their label and target product profile. The competition in this field is firmly entrenched as BMS knows all too well now. Hindsight is 20-20.

To your point, they had all been at BMS for a long time and were effectively institutionalized. They had/have great office skills but nothing else intellectually to drive a successful launch in my opinion (having come from a successful biotech 4 years ago that was sold).

Fast forward - what you see is what you get! A mediocre product, a mediocre team has now equated to a bad launch.

Best of luck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is everyone doing tapping around on CP?!

We are supposed to be sending RTEs and recruiting for the National Kickba - I mean Broadcasts!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so confused why they would backfill territories? Why is the strategy so bad here?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about letting us actually go to work like normal people and stopping with the 500 weekly teams meetings.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sit on my hands and do nothing. This is fake. Major cuts will be coming.

drug was a FLOP

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it’s a flop because you sit on your hands and do nothing. Or is failure everyone else’s fault, but not yours?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The all YEAR LIE

all the cost of celgene acquisition

flop of the century

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BMS has a true lack of understanding on how the MS is managed and needs to model biogen for example. Ignorance has created a level of distrust from top talent here which is difficult to change.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you give an example of something that works with Biogen model that doesn’t work with BMS?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JNJ is gonna smoke us while we are updating business plans.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The data isn’t great for j&j. I think we need to be more concerned about Kesimpta.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can I be a reimbursement person DOING ABSOLUTELY JACK SQUAT IN A van down by the river?

I mean the drug is tanking. And we pay them for what? To live in a van down by the river!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully everyone is smart enough to be looking for a new job by now. This launch is a complete and absolute failure. Whoever the analysts and forecasters were on this one need to go back to business school.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The launch has been a disaster, but the drug isn't. BMS isn't so fickle to fire everyone after 10 months. If you are looking for another job you are a run-of-the-mill, flighty drug rep. Probably don't have the chops to sell anything in MS.

If you stick around and work hard to grow Z in your territory, you will benefit in a few years when BMS purchases one of the currently mid-stage MS molecules to create a portfolio that competes with Novartis and Biogen.

There are always a million reasons to jump. Try harder and stop with the sensational CP bullshit.

Would you rather be selling Ponvory?!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sorry dad/mom- thanks for teaching me a lesson lol. If you want to stick around and bang your head against the wall for a few years in this shit show and hope BMS actually gives a shit about MS good for you. Actually the drug isn’t that spectacular and consider the other 18 options for pts. I’m trying hard to get the hell out of here that’s what I’m working on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“...run-of-the-mill, flighty drug rep...”

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And it’s going to go down.

BMS lost their diick on this one

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screwed the pooch on this one.

Yea the pandemic relief mentality is about over. Then they will cut you all up like sushi.