Bye bye team 1

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2021 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the big day all you losers get cut?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not just team 1 jack ass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

then who???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am team 1 and not sure of our future but karma is a bitch and honestly with your attitude I hope you get what you deserve. We were all hired to do the same thing with the same company and constantly wishing for one sales force to get “cut” is not the character I would expect from a colleague. I would never wish for any of my coworkers to lose their jobs and I don’t consider them losers but keep on the path you choose and the outcome is what it is...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here here. That is class on display. Def take you as a partner any day.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe you were not around during the Lipitor Hunger Games- the Lyrica team (#1) was very smug .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was there as a manager when it was announced at a regional meeting with managers from both cluster one and cluster two present. It was presented as a 25% cut the field force initially which didn’t sound horrible. However the next sentence was there are no cuts to Cluster 2... the sigh of relief from C2 managers was palpable. I never felt there was a smugness or air of superiority, as anyone with half a brain knows the roulette wheel keeps spinning and your number could be next. It’s always a crapshoot and you can only hope karma plays out.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you and vice versa my fellow colleague. One thing is for sure, I am very curious to see what is behind this huge smokescreen being presented; I just know it’s not looking very positive. Hoping everyone is staying sane through all the misdirection...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember over 50% of the lipitor reps getting slashed at the end of one year, then another 20% the year after that when torcetrapib failed and they went to the DSR model. Living through that was a nightmare and yes there was quite the smug attitude from the Lyrica team. All the promotions went to Cluster 1, formerly the APM team while the CV/Cluster 2 team bled out and what was left of it staggered to the Eliquis launch team totally decimated. I'm not saying all, but some of you deserve this. We have not forgotten.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed that some may deserve it if that was their attitude but for those of us on team one with no knowledge of the past should not have that stigma placed on us. The bigger picture is a huge change is about to take place and it involves much more than one sector unfortunately

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What gets in people’s heads is the unknown and speculation. When there is no information, rumors start circulating. People fear losing their job and feeling out of control.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is our company call to address this shit? Now we are all over the map: return in next couple of weeks, unknown return, reorganize or layoffs...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is an attempt to disrupt people, to antagonize and to disorient them. Notice a similarity between how we are being managed and the way that the covid response has been to the public? Constantly moving goalposts, conflicting information, mass confusion and frustration. Hint: this is the same playbook. It is used to make you submissive and to condition you to authoritarianism. There is a way out- leave for another company that isn't part of the pandemic response, and therefore is not part of the oligarchy we are becoming (yet). It may buy you a few more years of sanity.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Combine all of IM. Keep 2 reps per territory. Done.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be a nice way to clean out some really useless people riding coat tails that’s for sure

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your team has nothing to promote-

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are in a protected class, you will be fine

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So confirmed by fmr IM sales, lead SS end of Q3-Q4, look for IM to be consolidated. Market is tough, but Pfizer has become a household brand name again. We will definitely find opportunities after PFE and walk away with an amazing package + benefits. Having CG on our resume is going to make us prime candidates for future cancer screening products. No fear everyone, better days ahead!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah maybe, but not with EXAS, heard from EXAS RBD in mid-Atlantic that they did the numbers, and said PFE reps were worthless compared to EXAS PMRs. Total BS. They are looking at any angle to get rid of us too. They couldn't get into any offices without PFE connections.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cologuard is alive because of PFE. We should buy exact and pillage.