Bye bye team 1

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2021 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not really. It's not going to happen. BoJo will veto.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What. Are. You. Smoking. Do you even live on this planet? As others have said, most of your time spent as a DM is an utter waste and doesn't do anything to impact sales. Your job can and should be done mostly by a clerk. One manager can EASILY manage 30 reps, and probably more like 40-50 reps with frequent field rides for new reps and basically never for tenured reps. To think otherwise is pure delusion.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the flaw in your statement. Your DM barely has experience. I've seen so many young reps promoted in less than 5 years as they don't have the experience needed in the field as your so called "Very" experienced golf coach. Put simply, your DM could tell the difference between a good call/relation ship/business decision and a bad one. IMO all DM should have minimum 5 years field experience and nothing less before 1st promotion.

In my experience 80% of the DMs do nothing but try to "ding" you on a work with and offers very little in value if any at all.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS, it’s more like 90%

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all had inflated egos, and yes, it was a career pathway to a DBM position. You can elevated yourself with a helping hand and support of others, or you can climb over peoples backs. I preferred the first route. Good DBMs realize they are to work with you, for you, and not berate you and deride you...that merely shows the absence of their expertise and shallowness of their skill set.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so true, I’m out in the field 2 days each week. 1 day I’ll work 6-7 hours, the next 2-3 hours. And my numbers are awesome.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once you realize that the job is not sales and hasn't been anything close to sales for 20 years you will finally understand that a Regional Trainer is a terrible idea. What will the RT even do, teach customer service?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you have not finished above average for the last 10 years at least. I am I right?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bwahahaha nailed it!!!! Perfect response.

love it when the bottom feeders pull the “it’s not sales” line. Correct it’s not sales if you just collect base, benefits, & free gas like a consistent loser. People like that make it sooooo much easier to win so please keep it up ya useless piece of trash.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol, everyone on this thread to chicken to admit almost all their calls are BS. Mgmt already knows

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah good thing exact reps were so successful making “real” calls before contracting with Pfizer. I mean cologuard business was just booming before Pfizer stepped in...oh wait...

Move on you troll haha real or bs fact is Pfizer reps make impact.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent point

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How in the hell do you idiots make impact while admitting you are only working 2 days a week for 2 hours. In addition people here are admitting 80-90% of the calls are fudge. And you want to make yourself feel better by calling a poster a bottom feeder because they ruined your charade? Let's face it, the Monthly Weekly report that comes out ebbs and flows year to year. whose on the bottom will be on top soon enough and top will have a bad year. All these companies have figured out how to pretty much even out the bonus playing field over a few years period. Seriously, we are all out in the field, your're not selling, you are not even telling. Maybe you have a few good MD friends but in general you are being shut out, waiting in the lobby for a signature or dropping 2 iddy biddy boxes of sample off for your check the box signature. I've won Presidents club 4X and it's a joke to think that your 2 hour 2 day work week to 10 MDs made any difference at all, It's all formulary and based on where you finished last year. Please.... Sales... now that's funny... Now go look in the mirror and tell yourself how wonderful you are 10X.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the guy who’s apparently bored enough to go reading through another company’s cafe pharma thread. You’re obviously out there working real hard lol. What a fool.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whether I'm working or not is not the point. Either you PFE Reps are full of yourselves or just damn stupid in your posts is yet to be determined. Working 2 days a week, 2 hours a day claiming impact and high achievers...stop it. The entire industry is the same, no one working, collecting signatures in 2 minute calls, 80 % fudge all while claiming to be Sales People... hahah... So what is it? The high achievers are seeing the 10 per day and 30-40 hours a week? While the lowbeeies...are working 2X2's? Help me out...pick a direction...get your story straight.....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Running a little low on your lithium eh?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth and reality hurts when you hear it doesn't it? The minute you hear words like "We give impact" you know it's coming from the brain washing from either training or the over barring DM. As soon as you're called out you go right to name calling and hiding in your closet since your delusion has been exposed once again. You know why MDs stopped seeing reps years ago and getting worse?......It's because Reps who BELIEVED they were bringing this so called value crossed to many lines caused to much chaos inside the offices. Do you think if Reps actually brought this so called value would have been locked out of offices? You know what your value is now? Cater to the staff at office and maybe customer service dropping off a few check the box samples and leaving some unused literature because your DM requires you to leave something behind after every call.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man o man! I check this site out for the first time in years and it seems nothing has changed. I am hopeful that this isn’t the same person in previous posts coming back to update their response over & over. If so you really need a hug and a life. Enjoy your Saturday and move on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$900,000,000 in three months. Of course they want you to be safe and keep getting shots for your own protection..