C’mon US Home Office People,

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, Nov 11, 2020 at 3:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What on earth are you all thinking when you schedule so many events during the middle of the work day?! Do you not understand what field based employees do? C’mon man! We’re not ALL in our basements all day long.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Home office doesn't think the field is working. So, conference calls it is and, it's going to be for a long time.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We home office people are at home too. I sit at my beach house all day and listen to Zoom calls. It's getting a little cold but its not snowing yet so I'll stay at the beach. Beats going into the city.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There shouldn't even be a home office for the majority of personnel. So much talent all across the United States. Imagine if they didn't limit their HO people in the tri-state. Ridiculous. So many jobs can be done remotely. A couple of major companies are figuring this out already.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even though I'm at a beach house, I am getting more accomplished than I ever could in the Office. No drive time, I work while I eat lunch and I finish early but do more. It's because other people don't come to me and waste my time wanting to talk about topics like what they are watching on netflix.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like working here but, I have to go find a place where I can make some money and possible stock options. Our benefits are terrible. This is not a good place for a career. I hate to say that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's designed that way for a reason. The benefits are actually great (especially healthcare), but they design their incentive structure to weed out people who are in it for the money. This company is on a mission. If you would leave for slightly better benefits elsewhere, then the model worked. You shouldn't be here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you crazy!!! Designed to weed out people. If you are outside the US, you are paid by Eisai, life. Is that fair? The retirement benefits are the worst I have seen anywhere. People leave for benefits, salary and stock all the time. This company is no different than anywhere. Stop kidding yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they have to feel important too. Plus they PAY the bills...get it. got it..good

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean paid by Eisai, life?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are paid by Eisai FOR life. Like a pension.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never heard that. Surely there's more to it than that. They can't just hire people outside the US and pay for them for life.