Calling HR

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, May 1, 2021 at 7:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager has reached a new low with her management style and I am considering calling HR. I have always thought if you call HR, you should be ready to go somewhere else bc of the retaliation. Has anyone ever called HR on an FLL and NOT created a more toxic environment?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Use the speak up line from a personal device. Only give enough details, never your info.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another thread from an HR Shill trying to get people to call HR. Boring.

Yes, they will know who it is by your audio fingerprint, no matter what device you use. Use a vocoder or some sort of similar audio scrambling filter.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My old coworker called and it made things horrible. FLL became worse(although some specifics behaviors did stop, while others increased). Everyone on the team knew who called..it’s not hard to figure out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reported my manager once at GSK. Huge investigation, then cover up, then I got pushed out the door. Fast forward couple years, I'm making more money then I can spend, manager shown the door, his manager shown the door. Document, document everything!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR doesn't exist to protect employees; it exists to protect employers. Your old co-worker learned this the hard way. HR is the corporate world's equivalent of the creeper van circling the neighborhood offering candy to kids.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only way that I've seen work in my twenty plus years in the business is for the reps in a district to join forces and begin to document and even record their manager. One person will never be able to oust a DM but if everyone on the team agrees to frag the bastard...it can actually be done. good luck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is not on your side. Your FLL will absolutely know it’s you and you better have a job lined up already if you call. Because it’s going to be hell. Much easier to get rid of a rep than an FLL that may have been sitting in their position for years. Unless you’ve got something big, like assault or sexual Harrasmemt.... you can kiss your job goodbye.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR isn’t on your side....Use Speak Up via phone or Online form, always remember there’s an online form. But wouldn’t trust HR with anything. I’ve seen bad stories from several companies when people go to HR.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My God!! You are all so fearful! It's really sad to see and hear. So afraid. And yet you stay. Why? Why stay at a company that treats you badly? There are better jobs out there. You are like a kept women who is beaten every other month. So very very sad.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can do it by composing an anonymous letter and sending it via snail mail to: GSK Inc Speak Up Mailstop 5.5A PO Box 13398 RTP, NC 27709

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agree with this from personal experience. HR fully backs up managers. HR never even responded to emails or voice messages of questions I had for them when HR manager I initially spoke to clearly told me I can call for any questions I had. Just ignored completely till the end.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sign up for legal benefits thru gsk. cost is $200 annually. can only sign up during open enrollment. i utilized a lawyer thru this service. i let the lawyer know the situation which was not good with my manager. she contacted gsk and filed for hearing.
    you know what- that manager was gone within 3 months after initiating.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The speak up line goes directly to HR.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have the beaten wife syndrome. GSK has abused you for so long that you have become paralyzed with fear. Yes, the Integrity Hotline will go to HR, that's the point! There is a third party who handles the initial phone complaint (completely anonymous) documents and sends to HR. There is a case number assigned to your complaint. GSK has been sued too many times to count. If you have a legitimate complaint, call the hotline. Your issue will be resolved within a month. Again, if it's legitimate. I'm on the ViiV team. Called in about a rouge AVP out of Utah. He didn't know what hit him! Was written up and his activity trackers ceased and desisted within 3 weeks of my call. He is currently on thin ice and has been professional neutered within our organization. Don't believe me? Ask around. Point being, call the hotline if you have a "legitimate" issue. Stop being afraid! Otherwise STFU and get to work!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A 3rd party who handles calls completely anonymously! What could go wrong?? It worked for this fool who called in a makeup order to a "rouge AVP".

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you call yourself a man? Here is the fact..called Integrity / compliance hotline. Laid out the unethical behavior of AVP in Park City. He had to stop his kegel exercises and begin following the rules. He has been professionally neutered. Not making this up. Check it out. Stop being afraid and stand up for yourself! Otherwise go back to hiding form your RSD and fabricating sales calls. You are such a joke1

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asks how you can call yourself a man and then unironically lays out the details of the latest episode in his lifelong habit of tattling to the teacher. "I saw Greg behind the gym and he was smoking!"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kegels. I know who you are talking about. That’s funny!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of course you can call HR! But here is what you must do first. You can find devices that change your voice so it won’t be recognized. The Darth Vader one is the best. Ask to do a ZOOM call with them after you set up a new GMAIL account. I forgot to tell you to buy a Darth Vader helmet as well. You will look intimidating!

Now tell them anything you want, and end the call by taking your toy light saber and slashing it around so they know you mean business!! IT WILL WORK! Good luck, and May the Force Be With You!