Celgene...

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, May 25, 2021 at 9:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's still here and why? BMS has not been what many wanted, but this company keeps growing and succeeding.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats your definition of growing? The stock is 10% lower than what it was 5 years ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but it’s 30% higher than at the time of the buyout…

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Long term BMS has not performed in line with its peers.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hCelgene employees leaving because BMS can’t get out of its own way. Too many people too many processes and awful slow decision making.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are still Celgene people still here. Who and why? I have heard from some who left, that the grass is not so green elsewhere.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass is always greener when you are away from BMS. Jail is even more pleasurable since at least you can get a reacharound.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because they can’t find another job. Celgene had a number of incompetent people who where able to stay under the radar. They are the ones that are still at BMS!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because they’re learning the side hustle trick from their BMS colleagues. Only do the minimum for BMS and work hard on your side gig.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on! Spoken like someone who has worked at BMS for 10 years and just got promoted to an AD. They are lying to you! They can't manage without you but they don't pay you or title you what they should. Don't worry about the guys from Celgene. We're not that far apart from them. Leaders love that we're focused on the new guys instead of them. It's a total illusion.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope! I was a long time Celgene employee who retired before the BMS buyout. Celgene field teams are good. It’s the people from Summit that I was referring to.