cell therapies are flop in the making

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2020 at 2:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

these cell therapies are going to flop! There is no way we are going to these targets. Why do Italians have unrealistic expectations? This isn’t like making pasta. This place is such a cluster f!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well uh, how do I put it. Aren't you a total fucking moron.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a racial slur. Italians, like the Irish came to this free country and were treated extremely poorly. Extremely. For a long time. And they worked, studied etc. to improve their lives every day. There were no big hand outs. They pulled themselves out of poverty and respected themselves even others, like your demonstrating did not. Regardless of race or color, age, orientation, etc. etc. the most disenfranchised in our society deserve respect right up to company leaders like Giovanni Caforio. Doesn't mean you can't issue harsh critique. You can. I do. But it's based on study, facts, observation, moral/philosophical constructs, etc.

Your comment is uncalled for and wrong.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Complete response letter. You heard it hear first.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to elaborate anonymous? Are you just stoking fear or do you actually know something?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA isn’t inspecting facilities because of COVID and that will cause approval delays. Current base case is that these will be approved but in mid-2021

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a complete lie that the base case is a mid 2021 approval for either Liso-cel or Ide-cel but keep spouting lies.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely wrong. FDA resumes priority inspections on July 20th, you momo.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also heard that liso-cel will be delayed. I guess we will get paid to sit around until this launches next year...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sitting around works for me.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No different than usual....just openly acknowledged

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s true. It means 4q bonus won’t be as nice.

does anyone know, if this just delay or is there chance it doesn’t get approved? I’m new and worried about layoffs and appreciate any thoughts. I just went through this with my old company. Ug! How BMS usually handle situation like this?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I don’t understand is how our guys f’d up the manufacturing and associated documentation. That never happens and it’s surprising. The whole reason I came to Bristol was because I was tired of amateur hour at this small biotech I worked at...and yet here I find myself dealing with the same shit! f this sh*t!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Calm down buddy. Look these things are very complex to make. We will get these launched next year. Enjoy the free extra time you have and take a chill pill.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Cellular Therapy launches are on target. Both are “break through” therapies that patients desperately need. FDA is all over it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is where the CVR bulls and bears say whatever is beneficial to their current position.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm from Celgene and received the CVR. Does anyone know how I can sell this in my account? I own very few of it (it just automatically showed up) and I haven't figured out how to sell it. Do you have to call in?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut the front door. You are getting paid to do nothing and all you do is whine. Go back to that small biotech company. LOSER!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listening isn't your strong point. First he said THIS YEAR or NEXT YEAR (there is a "THIS YEAR"). Second, he is talking about LAUNCH not APPROVAL. If approved Nov, it's unlikely they launch before Jan 1.