Chemocentryx

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 28, 2021 at 6:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what is everyone getting in stock options in their offers? Any insight to this motus fleet option? Is it tracking or just mileage inputting?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

having worked with motus it’s a tracker yes. You turn your phone on and leave it on all day. I lost money with the motus program. I think this opportunity is ok. I just don’t want the headache of a tracker. I will pass on the salary bump.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be tracked via phone and car. Those who try to fake calls will be caught, for sure.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This seems like a good opportunity but i'll be losing money on the fleet program. They are going very cheap on the vehicle reimbursement and car deal.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of micromanaging and monitoring - my Sales Manager has been "casually" suggesting we keep off cafepharma and that HR regularly monitors this website. One would think corporate focus should be creating a positive culture instead of what they are doing...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this a current manager saying this?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS post

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hit a nerve? southern rsm

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up with the southern RSM?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's everyone's thoughts? Will this opportunity be a flip or a flop?

My vote it a flop.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Flop, I jumped on because I was downsized. A lot of products are not getting approved by the FDA or delayed. Should be an interesting ride. At least I will be getting paid.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6542335"]So what's everyone's thoughts? Will this opportunity be a flip or a flop?

My vote it a flop.[/QUOTE]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's everyone's thoughts? Will this opportunity be a flip or a flop?

My vote it a flop.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Think this gig has great potential but if it gets delayed what do you think is going to happen

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its definitely getting approved and Rheumatologist are pretty excited about it. But that alone doesn't make it good- I think the micromanaging and leadership team will ultimately make this a flop. The mileage app is a sign.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it me or do both of those sound bad?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Motus app looks absolutely horrid. Has terrible reviews. The vehicle program is a joke. As we start on Monday, any others second guessing this job?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am amazed with the number of people who don’t do their homework before accepting a position here. The entire company is cheap, leadership is questionable and the product is just ok. . I chose not to proceed after the first interview because of the research I did. It might be great for some people, but not for me.

QUOTE="anonymous, post: 6542983"]The Motus app looks absolutely horrid. Has terrible reviews. The vehicle program is a joke. As we start on Monday, any others second guessing this job?[/QUOTE]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[/QUOTE]

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. But don’t think the motus thing is a big deal. Most managers will probably just want miles input each week

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the southern rsm? Why does this hit a nerve?