Co pays gone up?

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2021 at 6:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I getting complaints from my offices that patients co pays have gone up significantly. Have any y’all heard the same?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Another thing to sell against. Hard to justify copays since were an add on in most cases.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please stop. This is new and I’m asking people who work here. People in my region are seeing it also

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? You're just seeing it now? Hmmm

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It takes time for the Scientific Hires to know what is going on.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here and this has been common knowledge for sometime. Maybe spend some more time in the field and figure things out. Your RSM has to really have his head in the sand. Its called being a specialty rep.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not the point. We were seeing 10 dollar co pays. No an office says it’s jumped up. Not 10 any more. Wtf does that have to do with being a specialty rep or not

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A specialty rep should know there managed car situation for their territory backwards and forward. You should know immediately if the copay went up in a particular plan instead of coming onto cafepharma to find out . What a tool!! Again, even if your a little slow on the uptake you should know about this stuff immediately. I guess you slipped through on hiring day.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well maybe you're territory was just an anomaly and now your numbers can start sucking like the rest of ours. We've banging our heads against the wall from day one and managers didn't get it. lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The co-pay's go up when the Company has reached it's budget for supporting the difference, and looking to recoup more revenue.
    Patients think the co-pay amount stays permanent. When it changes, they voice to the Dr's and the Dr's blame Pharma. it's the same old game.
    Would be better if Pharma explained the lower initial co-pay as the " Teaser " rate to get the patient started.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Co-pays are a curse for sure. But if company has reached its max or has inability to think the big picture than it's on the company. Reps get blamed for everything and that is for sure thing at Esperion. Regardless were struggling for sure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaH I SLIPPED THRU AND YOU DIDNT!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad. The truth of the matter is things would have ended much differently and everyone would have left with a better taste in their mouth if things would have been handled honestly and transparently. Now people who are ongoingly slandered are bitter. People whose lives were ruined temporarily or permanently are pissed. And at the end of the day, a lot of investors are going to be looking for their pound of flesh.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just confirmed today. Marketing pulled a few programs that was helping patient out of pocket costs. All commercial will increase. Not what we need right now

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lipid management for everyone is now lipid management for the wealthy

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noooo....just fail two generic statins and then generic zetia. That’s not to much to ask for. After that get labs done again and see if your doctor will do the PA. Four doctors visits, two trips to the lab, and a insurance PA you’ll get that 20-40% reduction.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, it sucks to be unemployed doesn’t it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another arrogant Esperion corporate lackey remark. Good luck with your future at this dumpster fire of a company. May 4th will be the big nail in grrr he coffin.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a good explanation of the hoops needed to jump through to get a 17% reduction in LDL.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% agree and Tim and his band of corporate screwups are in total denial on the limited use BA had. Not to mention extra labs, more copay visits. This is a total dud. Compared to PCSK9 BA is the retarded cousin. Here we come May 4th!!