Company Research Page for Allergan - new on 9/23/2003

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by cafead, Sep 23, 2003 at 1:18 PM.

1. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

We have just created a company research page for Allergan:

http://www.cafepharma.com/companyresearchallergan.asp

Our company research pages give you access to stock quotes, financial information, product lists, new products in development, company job listings, and more. You will also find links to dynamically updated news items for each company on Yahoo, Google, and more. It is a great place to research a company for an interview, or stay updated on your company and your competitors. Please let us know if there is any other content you would like to see on our company research pages.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I would like to see an explanation of why Botox is so fucking expensive.

Thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally agree, cheaper to fly to the uk and get injected.
    It will be interesting to see what games Allergan will get up to when they will have another type A to contend with, not long now...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who will be launching the new type A and do we know when it will be out?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The other Type A is called Dysport and it is sold in Europe. Will not be sold in US for at least 3 years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In less time than that.............use what is between your ears.!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is so expensive because they have a monopoly on Botox. They are also attempting to buy Inamed who is planning to introduce a competitive toxin and considering a merger with Medicis. If they are successful they will have a true monopoly on the toxin market and be free to continue to rape the dermatologists and plastic surgeons who are using the product.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RAPE THE DERMS AND SURGEONS? What planet do you live on. These guys are making a fortune. Allergan charges what the market will bear for the product just like the Derms and cosmetic surgeons charge for their services. It you don't like the price, use myobloc!! That is if you are feeling adventurous.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    RAPE THE DERMS AND SURGEONS? What planet do you live on. These guys are making a fortune. Allergan charges what the market will bear for the product just like the Derms and cosmetic surgeons charge for their services. It you don't like the price, use myobloc!! That is if you are feeling adventurous.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by adventurous? I was contacted about a position selling Myobloc and would like some info. about it. Please don't just slam it because it is a competitor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously if you have done any research you would realize that Myobloc is not a competitor. And for the Medicis rep who likes to post things about the Toxin A competitor, please you can drink the kool-aid but when you are looking for another job do not even try to come over it just won't look right.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do we make anything for excessive farting? my DM when he rides with me better let me get an israeli gas mask expensed or i'm going to have to go on Short Term disability with all his leaky cheek emissions

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for the LapBand position. Does anyone have any advice or opinion?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this site now deceased??