Contacted by a recruiter--thoughts?

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 7, 2018 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right....he just speaks out on “social issues.” Give me a break. The guy wants to run for governor. Of course he talks politics.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, really? You have insight into what he wants to do? Do tell of the conversation you had with him when he told you of his intention to run for Governor.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it was in the newspaper. Damn, you should really try educating yourself at some point. Typically, strong opinions are better when they are actually based on reality as opposed to fantasy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/madison.com/news/local/govt_and_politics/blog/politics-blog-kevin-conroy-biotech-president-exploring-run-for-governor/article_bf5d01ba-c4c8-11de-b070-001cc4c002e0.amp.html

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait...first, it was how did I know he wanted to run for governor, and now it’s you don’t like the date on the article? C’mon man...just acknowledge that you said something stupid and own up to it. His desire to be governor is still very common knowledge and openly talked about in Madison. He hired Stenhouse with the expectation that he’d take over the CEO role and allow KC to step aside and pursue politics. Unfortunately, Stenhouse proved to be an absolute buffoon, so KC is still here, searching for his predecessor. How do you not know this?

Regardless, he’s not governor yet, so I don’t need to hear about his stance on “social issues” while he’s at work or speaking on behalf of Exact. He can stump on the campaign trail after he leaves his job.

And, here’s a more recent one, if you’re not sure how Google works:
    https://isthmus.com/news/cover-story/could-politics-tempt-exact-sciences-ceo-kevin-conroy/

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That wasn't my reply douchebag, that was from someone else who thinks you are a fool.

Here is my reply... You are a lemming like the rest, just because his dad was in politics and you want to assume that he wants that life as well based on a local article from 12 years ago, shows how foolish you are. When did he take over ES??? Maybe since that article was written??? It all comes down to this, you shit on our leader and I defend him. Now, like I have told you over and over... go fuck off.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nothing is this statement comes from anything but rumors and assumptions. You have zero idea as to why KC hired DR, MS, or PS. Take your bs and peddle it elsewhere.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure what alternate universe you’re living in, but I never “shit” on KC. I just said he talked politics at work, which he does (as evidenced by the article I linked). I just asked that he stopped. Not sure why that makes you angry and aggressive. I can think Kevin is a very good leader, which I do, but still think he should refrain from political talk at work. And, I never said anything about his Dad - I just said it was public knowledge that he was interested in entering the political arena, which it is. I’m not sure why you’re so angry, especially when what’s being discussed is factual in nature. But, I hope you’re able to someday have a rational discussion with someone who disagrees with you without resorting to profanity and name calling. Best of luck!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is rumors and assumptions, but it is openly discussed in Madison by people close to all the players involved. It might not have come first hand out of the mouth of KC directly to me, but it’s certainly not BS either. Add in the events we have seen happen at the top level, and it’s clear there is certainly a great deal of validity to it. So, spare me the ‘you have zero idea’ - the only people who have zero idea are the ones not paying attention.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are not even in Madison, spare me the rumor mill from the field mob. like the poster said above, move on. Your opinion about KC is misguided by your political calculus. that's ok, just admit it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! You have no idea who I am. But, that’s cool. If you want to feel like you’re right, then have at it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prove me wrong...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Frankly, I don’t care about you, despite the fact that you seem a bit obsessed with me. My comments were about KC, but now you want to insert yourself into the mix and make it about you. Like I said, believe what you want to believe.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im obsessed but you cannot quit replying to me. Project much, do you? Go fuck off now little boy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not sure why anyone would want to come here right now, except for the equity. We’ve got lots of issues to fix, and we’ve yet to take the time to actually invest in a company-wide culture. We keep buying new companies and steamrolling their old employees. Great mission, great products, poor execution, and poor culture.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever since Challenger started here things have gone downhill
    Stupid idea for this product
    Hasn't moved the business one inch either has it
    So many better sales models than this garbage

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is so spot on. Challenger is a great sales model. Just not for this product. It has completely destroyed our momentum. Certain aspects of it are valuable, but it is just not appropriate in most of our sales situations.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you be more specific? I thought that Challenger can be used in ordinary conversations whether you are selling something or not. How does it not fit this product? When you are speaking about the operational side of onboarding an office, I agree, but how does it not fit with selling CG?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It fits. It’s just someone who isn’t good at it who complains. I would argue we’ve done a terrible job of rolling it out and ensuring people are proficient, but that’s not the fault of the model. It’s our own fault for halfway rolling out a bunch of shit.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Kinda like segmentation