COVERMYMEDS

Discussion in 'Antares Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:11 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm tired of my boss telling me they get 50-60% of denials approved that's bs I've had none it just is reinforcing to my physicians how tough it is to get this drug covered and they refuse to try again stop telling us it's this magical service that can get coverage when Its not there

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your boss is wrong or you misheard. CoverMyMeds claims they get about 40% of denials though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're all wrong. Cover my meds can't get anything put through. Why would anybody work for free? Or, we're not paying them enough.
    I heard from a urologist that if you inject Xyosted directly into the scrotum, there's a much higher incident of increased testosterone then into the sub Q level of the abdomen. In a clinical study were 1 × 1 = one, injecting directly into the prostate using the digital insertion method demonstrated the highest levels of testosterone as compared to injecting into the abdomen or IM to the thigh.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard this too. Tried it out. Now I have a black/blue hematoma on the underside of my wiener.