Covid 19

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Mar 21, 2020 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Pharma reps. They think are vital in sales process. To be honest you all are the best paid Door Dash employees out there. If by selling you mean you were able to upsell an office to a Large Diet Coke from a Regular sure man you all are vital. I have made over 200K the last few years in dental. What have you made 110K plus all the Chick Fil A you can handle?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well aren’t you special

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow your no different than an order taker at McDonalds.... you want some fries, I mean gloves? Your a dental cashier with no one to sell to now. Douche

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Pharma, go troll your own boards.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, snap! A food and coffee getters battle.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

haha dental cashier, never thought of it that way but it’s spot on. This is why Amazon is taking over dental consumable purchasing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Y/E around the corner, anyone want to guess what are %drop in revenues will compared to last year?

20%

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

less than 20%, some strong markets and Canada were already at budget.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And no layoffs as of today, which is puzzling...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank God. Hope it doesn’t come to that.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stock was down almost 50% in the beginning of April YTD (Yikes!). I’m going to think 20% is on the hopeful side....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The upper echelon had a call today… They’re all taking a 30% pay cut. Most everyone is going to be furloughed as of May 1 with a guarantee to come back within 90 days

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone bleeds some. Wages cut, hours reduced, staggered furloughs. No full time employees laid off and all benefits including ESAOP contribution remain in place. Patterson took a very thoughtful people centric approach and is acting within our core values. I for one am thankful to be working here as opposed to any other dental distributor. We and our customers are better positioned to rebound as demand returns.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know what call you were on, but your statement is only somewhat, partially, not actually totally correct...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true at all.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

explain more please

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest