COVID 2nd wave

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Oct 29, 2020 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fingers are always pointed at us. Numbers don't come in and you are $hit! Exceed your sales goal and you are treated like royalty! Hello, there is a virus out there! A complete joke! I lost respect for leadership here a long long time ago! I’ll just collect my paycheck until I find another job!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enjoying the ride! Working 20% from home, collecting 100% paycheck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More drama in the NE circling. So does MS tell her managers to take leave of absence when she knows they are getting fired to defer the inevitable? Or is it a way for her to protect herself from being brought in to the investigation?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always nonsense in the NE. Doesn’t surprise me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

COVID spiking all over. But, don't say a word Flemming. Focus on screwing up what was once a great company. Outstanding job.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The majority of us will be laid off due to the coronavirus, just a question of when.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's gonna get fugly folks... Not just sales numbers and bonuses

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

things are going downhill fast. has anyone heard of contingency plans from their senior leadership? doctor’s office visits?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just go make the calls or take a leave of absence.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s happening to our bonuses? 9 months of business NOT as usual?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are first in line to get cut when Galderma realizes that our access is minimal and we have to pretend to be busy to justify this job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m entering lots of calls on the iPad to show call activity while I watch Netflix all day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all liars, we all enter fake calls, make up success stories, and try to invent things to do to justify our jobs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard PM took a leave of absence, prob to get the barstool surgically removed form his ass!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The virus won't be a thing of the past any time soon. Expect more stay-at-home orders. Sales will be low throughout March.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am enjoying the paycheck to enter some fake calls. I don't even have to get dressed and drive around I can just fake it from home. Easiest job ever.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can they lay us off if we take a LOA first like PM did?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will take a minimum of 1 year to find a job in this economy with the 2nd Wave. No one hiring.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They canNOT lay you off while on LOA...PM is untouchable at least until Feb 1 long past our layoffs.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Surprised layoffs haven’t happened yet. Thanksgiving or Christmas gift?