COVID Vaccine

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2021 at 12:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

J&J should voluntarily pull the “vaccine “!! With the multiple blood clotting and deaths associated with it to the heart problems in healthy adolescent males you need to pull it from the market!! What would you have done if this was an “approved” medication granted from the FDA?? Patients/ people first!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they should. But that would be admitting we screwed up while the other pharma co’s. got it right which would be embarrassing. They’ll stick to the “it’s such a small %” in an effort to save face.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here in EMEA the answer is clear why bad things like this take place. That is what happens when you do not hire and promote the “most qualified” so these problems will only continue and get worse. We hire “most qualified” here in EMEA, not based on race or gender. We get the best people. US not so much. Recruiting race and gender quotas have hurt you, US. What is the value of doing this?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many, if not most, Companies in the U.S. have become scared of being viewed as racist or sexist. As a result, hiring the most qualified person is no longer a priority. Hiring a diverse candidate is the top priority.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, scary that we no longer seek the most qualified candidates to run our medical business, just checking pc boxes now, will we ever claim a level playing field where everyone is judged by the same standards?

If true, what we are saying is that any recent diverse hire or promotion was likely due to demographics, not qualifications. Remember that fact when you see the promotion and hiring announcements.

Maybe we could use that root cause in a FDA audit? “We made mistakes because we did not hire or promote the most qualified people.” Yeah, that sounds good.

I suppose it is ok to let the most qualified candidates hire on with our competition or are we saying that whites are no longer employable or promotable anywhere due to pc? Ok. Sounds like the 1950’s and 1960’s.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a really scary time. Watch your college admissions as well. Large companies have already been focused on D&I and have been making progress. Unfortunately, leadership often hires people like them and train them in their image.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. My daughter was not accepted to one of the colleges she applied to. The letter she received was pretty clear it was due to their diversity initiative. I was shocked they would admit it, it was almost as if D&I is something everyone should think is a good thing, even though it really is a form of racism.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's better than telling her that she's a dumb ass. Good parenting!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke!! Your daughter did t get in because of her white race? Hmmmm. About time we stop pretending the entire country is white. I am white with bi-racial kids. Try that for a day and see what real racism is. Go cry elsewhere you are pathetic.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zebras get al the gigs!