CULTURE—What’s wrong here?

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2021 at 6:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

right. Offices are the ones who hold the power and say in seeing reps. Not Aerie management.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened here!? Stocks are worth a fraction of what I was given at the beginning. Management refuses to see how the side effects of the products we carry prevents growth. Our speakers even write very few products overall. Can someone explain the goals we were given? This is crazy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight...you have speakers in your territory, that the company has PAID to train and have been given all the tools/resources, and YOU’RE bitching because they don’t Rx? That’s on YOU!! That’s a gift that you could not capitalize on. I have two speakers who have at least 10 NRxs every week because I LIVE in their offices and make sure those techs have everything they need to ensure the RXs are filled. Happy to see this company is weeding out the entitled reps who think they don’t have to work for anything. SMFH! Go back to primary care and PODs where you can ride the coattails of those who really work.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta scratch your head though. They’re KOL’s that have all data and info on the products from how effective they are to how safe they are. This data coming to then via training and discussions with scientific reps, marketing, etc.
    They still gave many that do not write—-head scratcher? If execs, marketing, scientific reps, data doesn’t get them writing then draw your own conclusions?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Even if a speaker is writing 10 Nrx, weekly, shouldn’t they be sold enough to give it as second line to any patient? What’s holding them back since managed care in most of our markets is good? So if a doctor who is paid to write our product is still using it 3rd line etc, then the rest of our doctors are doing ok I guess.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Patients do not want the hyperemia. These products are given to the patients as a last ditch effort before surgery.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy Crap. Did I read what you said correctly? “So if a doctor is paid to write our product...”
    Um, the last time I checked, that kind of transactional activity is AGAINST THE LAW!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here we go. Another hot shot rep who thinks they’re the greatest in the pharma sales world. A self righteous, arrogant and pugnacious prick who thinks they have all the answers and knows the secret sauce for being a winning rep. Take your bullshit and shove it. Are you the 1 rep above 100%? Fair and achievable goals, if you just work hard, right? If you’re not that rep, then shut the fuk up and take your preaching onto the lecture circuit and make money off of speaking fees, you ass!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight...you have speakers in your territory, that the company has PAID to train and have been given all the tools/resources, and YOU’RE bitching because they don’t Rx? That’s on YOU!! That’s a gift that you could not capitalize on. I have two speakers who have at least 10 NRxs every week because I LIVE in their offices and make sure those techs have everything they need to ensure the RXs are filled. Happy to see this company is weeding out the entitled reps who think they don’t have to work for anything. SMFH! Go back to primary care and PODs where you can ride the coattails of those who really work.

So you live in your 2-PAID speakers offices because they write 10 nrx’s. That’s a gift!? Sounds like a recipe for failure. And, the tech’s have everything they need!? Are you doing the PA’s too? What a loser you are. They should already be sold without the additional effort you’re putting in. What about the other 100+ targets you have? Sounds like you’re the lazy one.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh I live in the offices of my speakers and Medly pulls through the scripts bawaaaaaa
    Got it made—don’t need to do a thing!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, the FDA and DOJ are gonna love this!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps doing prior auths for offices is an issue. Speakers have talked about their reps “helping out”

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it hard to believe any reps are that stupid and if that’s proven they deserve immediate termination.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best re-evaluate field activity. Explosion in COVID in many areas and seeing post vaccination people getting it. You come in my area and put me and my customers at risk it won’t be pretty. The Midwest is crawling with new cases and hospitals are being overwhelmed again. Take your field activities, programs,...& put them on delay until there is no risk of this to our families and customers. We’ve done a good job doing the right thing til now let’s not ruin it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off your ass and get to work

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful tough guy! Do a little research!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make my day, punk!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ahead.
    Make your standards
    Look at the metrics and put me on a plan.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumpster fire.... my stock is still down over 100% from the day I was hired.... market share will NEVER get to where these shit heads promised investors it would be at after year one... leadership threw us under the bus...