CULTURE—What’s wrong here?

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2021 at 6:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The RD team from reading here is weak. The weakest and most out of touch is the one that replaced HJ in the East. He struggles to speak and is extremely unintelligent. To the point where many feel sorry for him.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whether you are at the top or bottom, seeing that we went from one quarter to nearly everyone hitting to a quarter where 1 or 2 did, is concerning with how this company makes up goals. And the previous comment is true, it’s all about goaling how well you do at aerie.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet you my 95% bonus the DM in Atlanta is dumber and has a much lower IQ. I look forward to talking with him again next time we get together at an NSM. Call him and pretend to have a serious question and listen to him try and make sense. It’s funny. Morale is so low at this dumpster fire.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

reps at the top are not given cup cake goals. What evidence do have that shows that. I know for a fact it doesn’t happen.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know for a fact they are given goals much more attainable for their given territories. There are huge volume territories asked to do very little. Bottom line is this company has entitled individuals from the very beginning and many of those are just poor human beings with little skill. The culture here is a disaster and judging from this history of posts it’s across the whole country and throughout the entire organization.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just ask him a simple question and he looks like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG. What an arrogant smug little shit you are? You think the folks all clustered in similar goal attainment are not working as hard as you? And you’re carrying their burden on your shoulders? You got a dangerous case of narcissistic personality disorder. Fuck You!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vince & Tom don’t give a fuck. They already made their millions off this puppy. Now, all they’re doing is keeping the lights on and getting this shit show ready for sale. What planet are you on? To them, all reps are worms. Albeit necessary ones in this garbage industry. For some reason.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they care. They just don’t know how bad it really is. Whenever our managers ask we always say doing good. You definitely can’t speak up around here. Open communication yes something Aerie is not real big on. Constructive criticism as viewed as being negative

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they care, about themselves and their reputation only. No, you can’t speak up around here at all. This is the biggest problem with our culture and it’s because of offended little children we call our leaders. The goaling system of rewarding favorites is well known coast to coast. Some reps have no increase and others take the hit quarter over quarter. We have products that will remain flat due to side effects Aerie and all of our speakers themselves cannot overcome, and investors know this. Our stock is still in the teens. I want this company to do well, but I think the writing is on the wall.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my doctors tell me they will stay pretty close to where they are now in regards to writing our products. They will continue to put some new patients on products to postpone surgery but about half of patients come off of rock and rho due to side effects. Hard to get over that

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed. Not qualified for the role. An embarrassment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to be excited to get out of bed go to work for this company. Not anymore. Manager in the southeast has taken that passion away from me and many others. It’s just a job now

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And??? Who is excited about working here??? I guess those that couldn’t get a job anywhere else but we were dumb enough to hire would be about the only ones.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Different part of the country but I feel the same way. Her to work for these people

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hard to work for these people

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place blows

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The move to a less experienced, lower paid sales force is on. Look at the past 20 hires—holy no experience. It’s the playbook 101 being executed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is pharma. The medical sales job that IS a beginning job. No experience needed, we have 2 products to promote. Doesn’t get more basic than that.