CULTURE—What’s wrong here?

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Mar 25, 2021 at 6:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LA East is open too; I wonder how many people are jumping ship now. I don't blame them. I’m looking to leave too

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Farmingdale NY is on the chopping block. Dominoes are falling…

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh it’s only going to continue. They treat people like crap. And the ego of some of these people in management is astounding. There are some nasty people in positions they should not be in. HR do your job properly. I believe you said Right People, Right Position, Right Time. Guess what there’s a lot in the wrong! Open your eyes before this organization can’t be salvaged! Peace out people—-I hope it gets better for you all!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR should be improving now that Ms piggy KS got the boot.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt she was making any decisions on her own. If she was then this place is more screwed then people think.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s wrong here? Besides nearly everything? This place is a dumpster fire.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a company with a flop for a drug. Big hopes and lots of hype and promises. One thing killed it. Red Eye. Even with coverage docs don’t want to write it because their patients wind up looking like vampires. So they take them off the drug.
    Sales Management comes up with dumb ass messaging that’s confusing & useless. Then they change it on a dime. They want the reps to squeeze blood out of a stone.
    Leadership will sell this dud and still walk away rich while the rest will be on the unemployment line.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep....another one jumped ship!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most truthful post to date.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None of us that have been performing and bringing in money to this company for some time are happy here. Many of us are buying tim, interviewing and ready to jump ship when the time is right. Never have witnessed such a two faced leadership team. It was on full display a few weeks ago and we aren’t buying it. We can play along with you though.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big Lie from the troll! Get a life, loser! We all know who you are and the reasons for your firing!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every word is definitely true no matter where the source...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who got fired? Everyone leaving on there own lately and as soon as more of us get an offer we are gone too.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit, she went to a surgical position better opportunity. Quit your lies troll.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a DM because that was an idiotic statement. She is gone. Left the company. She is smart. Yes a better opportunity. Probably an opportunity that wouldn’t have her sitting on thousands of underwater shares for 10 years. Probably an opportunity where the leadership team actually knows what the hell they are doing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Direct quote from a dr after getting program invite... “Tell Aerie management to stop paying KOL’s and to stick these programs up their ass! We are all sick of them.”
    Needless to say the rest of the call went great. Thanks

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're full of shit

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

paying speakers to Rx is the only reliable source of income at this point.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest