CYMBALTA-- the new oxycontin??

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2007 at 2:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not to mention the anal leakage problem

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hello.

i am a 33 year old man, i was diagnosed with BP II mostly with mixed cycles and horrible depression. it was 13 years ago that my first doc diagnosed me with unipolar depression. anyway i had 6 docs to date. I have a hard time reducing my dose of klonazepam at the moment after more than 10 years of taking it.

Anyway what I want to say here shit atypicals a wide range of ssris and klonopin. aroind the age of 27 i attemted a suicide by curring my arms heavily. been on psych ward... then a new doc. gave me cymbalta lithium and the klonopin. i am a 1000% sure if she didnt offered the cymbalta to me. i would be dead. Addiictive drug - yes it is - side effects yes but not bad ——> saved my life and let me “just be” and function like “normal”. It has horrible wd i agree but i would rather go on opiates or kill myself than stop it I am going to take it as long as i can. I dont care since CYMBALTA LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE. By the way try to taper off benzos and youll feel like cymbalta discontinuation is a week in paradise. 4mg of kpins/day after a decade...!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious though genuinely a great response LOL. I've been through years of Pharmacists trying to override doctor's prescriptions or even insurance companies wanting to pay them just out of arrogance as they think they are the Yodas of Medicine. Not only myself but my mother who is stage 4 cancer has been insulted many many times just trying to get the medications that we need with no intent of abuse but simply filling a prescription after finding a doctor who really cares. Their job is to fill the prescription and in certain cases provide information from sources other than their opinion on the medication. Their limitations seem to give them Extreme Complex. I respect the profession but if you wanted to be a doctor put out the extra effort and be a doctor. I personally would be grateful to be a pharmacist leaving the doctor things up to the doctors as there are certain things the doctors are not qualified to do that pharmacists are. Just my two cents..