Dear Aerie Management & Sales Training

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for coming up with the stupid, useless and childish idea of making us record ourselves doing a role-play. Under such conditions, it will certainly reflect our real world selling skills.

Secondly, I want to thank you for sending this “ask” out this week as we approach the Thanksgiving holiday.

Thirdly, Go f*ck yourself a**holes! Have a great thanksgiving!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The nerve! The unmitigated gall! How dare an employer check-in to see if you are ready and able (but clearly unwilling) to deliver the message that you are paid and have been trained to deliver!
    Just curious, why such resentment and hostility to a 3 minute assignment? If you’re that good then knock it out and move on playah!
    WTF is wrong with this clown?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is NOT real world. In case you haven’t noticed we’re in a pandemic. Doctors Don’t Give AF how great your messaging is. They want you out of the office as fast as possible. The only clown is you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be one of those folks who still believes that trump won the election, playah! And you must think that this completely revamped and innovative selling message is going to resonate with ecp’s. Yes, they’ll be so blown away by Aerie’s phenomenal new selling message that they’ll drop what they’re doing and Rx Rock & Rho with both hands! All true, especially when they’re still trying to dig themselves out of the mess from the financial crisis of Q2 and the fact that we’re in the middle of a massive covid surge that’s going to get worse before it gets better, CLOWN!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who says playeh? You sound like a loser!
    This is childish to continue to micro manage this sales force this way. Maybe the folks not out in the field the past year should find something to do. If the company was financially responsible they’d drop these useless positions (RD/mgr/mgd care...) 90% of them are incompetent and have shown that anyway.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can have the best role play ever and it will not reduce hyperemia or improve cost

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They blame their failures for a lack of effectively addressing hyperemia and cost on the sales force instead of where the responsibility truly belongs. With management and marketing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON! How many people in marketing does this company have???? We don’t even have a training department. Not that it matters. You can’t dress this pig up. I don’t care if this drug was free. Hyperemia is a deal breaker. People don’t want to walk around looking high all day. Doctors laugh at the thought of using this second line.
    Oh let’s make sure the reps know how to sell. Let’s make sure they can detail. Understand this... it doesn’t matter. Patients would rather take a drug that was dangerous than walk around with red eyes.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh hey sales management you can cut out early today as well, you’ve been paid to do nothing all year you need a break. Then please get back to thinking of more absurd things to have our sales team do!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m surprised they can make us “upload a video”. Why do that? What exactly is aerie doing with these videos? And what privacy is this violating? Just have us do LIVE video role plays with feedback.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hyperemia is the achilles heal of these meds and management knows it. But it’s still our fault. Our poor selling skills are to blame.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP can take her little chart of where doctors are using our products and compare it to 6 months from now. And guess what?!?! They are still going to be using our products as MMT.

Aerie leadership is run by people that do not understand glaucoma. If they did they would have realistic expectations . Look at our competitors who are promoting 20 yo generic drugs and their market share. We also compete against generics. This place is a joke. The investors need to take a hard look at who’s in charge and replace them all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and by the way s**t head my car has 100k+ miles on it. Stop dancing around this and misleading the sales team. It’s a risk and unsafe! When something happens Aerie will be on the hook...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Aerie needs to cut costs. Let me help Vince out. Fire all of your pathetic Regional Directors starting with Maria. Fire half of your district managers. Over 50% are incompetent. The remainder can “manage” the field though they will continue to not help us generate sales. These positions are not necessary. Lastly immediately fire the individual/individuals who thought it was a good idea to have us record ourselves role playing. They are fools and have no idea what it is actually like currently selling in our offices. I have never witnessed such an out of touch group of managers. Evan you should be ashamed. Many of us feel sorry for your weak self

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Video yourself role playing? Imbecilic and out of date training and managementl incompetence.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they embarrassed? They should be. They probably sat on one of their leadership conference calls for 3 hours coming up with the idea and one by on signed off on what a great idea it was. We have absolute losers running the show at Aerie!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zero training! We don’t have a training department.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a childish activity that they’d ask of primary care reps. To ask a specialty sales force that is out working under difficult circumstances is a slap in the face and shows how pathetic they are and just exactly how they feel about the people they have working for them. Why don’t you ask this piss poor management team that couldn’t lead themselves out of a paper bag to do something. Most of them are unproven or actually have failed in sales roles but promoted anyway. This makes me realize I’m at an organization that will never treat us as adults and experienced sales representatives. See ya!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grow up and do what you are told! Entitled wimps tax my patience.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Aerie,

You need to train your reps better. Your reps need to learn that if another rep is at the sampling area, they need to go back to the waiting room or their car until the first rep is done. This is basic pharma 101 etiquette. Please educate your people.

Your competitor