1. 8 key clinical trials to watch for the rest of 2021 — Roche Alzheimer's antibody lowers biomarkers in inherited form of disease -- GSK set to ask investors to keep the faith See more on our front page news
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Do you have general questions about dealing with sexual harassment or discrimination at work? Ask an attorney on this forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Aerie Management & Sales Training

Discussion in 'Aerie Pharma' started by anonymous, Nov 23, 2020 at 3:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a nightmare of a place to work. Dodged a bullet. Heard the VP is a d-head. Too bad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My goodness. What an appalling string of whining. I get that some don't like their managers and think little of senior leadership. But geez. We are in a pandemic. Are you getting paid? Yes. Is your pay commensurate with the value you provide? Questionable. Is it really that hard to record a role play? Uhhh, no. Seriously, there are millions of people who aren't getting paid a nickel and are getting screwed by our government's pathetic stimulus package while being forced to stay at home. Add to that the thousands of businesses that are sure to close; the owners of which will have to carry the stain of bankruptcy for years. Get a grip. Record your role play and be thankful.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t you dare patronize me with this silly string of dribble.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Record a role play?
    What’s that all about?
    Glad I didn’t come aboard.
    Vince/Tom, what’s the deal here?
    Too many Indians and not enough chiefs?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The northeast has a new regional manager. Let’s rejoice & celebrate in the words of wisdom of this great new leader: “GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER”
    I’m there!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let the weeding out process begin.