Dear Sales Leaders

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t have a clue. People who left don’t care what happens here. It’s the ones who stay that want things to be better. Maybe you think it’s perfect, but that just probably means you haven’t worked anywhere else. Too many Abbvie cronies running around patting each other on the back and promoting one another. I thought when Stenhouse left that might stop, but it doesn’t appear that way. All these people know how to do is call their buddy and get them a job. We need better to make this place great.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think someone transported back to third grade when poop jokes were funny.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expect a lot of turnover this year at Exact

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The expansion last year brought a ton of new people on, in the first couple minutes of live training in Madison it was painfully clear that none of the trainers were qualified for their position. Questions were asked and trainers eyeballs bounced off each other until someone’s mouth started working and that’s when some really embarrassing moments ensued all of which were followed by the ubiquitous “does that make sense?”. Painful to watch and they kept piling on “I just want to piggy back on what he said there” followed by a “ I just want to level set here.” And on and on until the trainer round robin had reached the last trainer in the room.

That experience continued once in the field, GSRs and SAMs that didn’t know the territory ( never worked) and constantly mining PMRs for field intel and of course bringing ZERO value. AD’s that are only capable of parroting emails from the people they report to while being unaware they were exposing their lack of leadership traits. A completely terrible ordering and resulting experience and no one cares to fix it, best they can come up with is a new fax form.

I could go on but if you’ve worked here a week you already know.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The expansion last year brought a ton of new people on, in the first couple minutes of live training in Madison it was painfully clear that none of the trainers were qualified for their position. Questions were asked and trainers eyeballs bounced off each other until someone’s mouth started working and that’s when some really embarrassing moments ensued all of which were followed by the ubiquitous “does that make sense?”. Painful to watch and they kept piling on “I just want to piggy back on what he said there” followed by a “ I just want to level set here.” And on and on until the trainer round robin had reached the last trainer in the room.

Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's interesting that it seems most posters on here are from corporate. Must be alot of unhappy people there. This forum is normally for sales people but it is obvious these posts are not from the field

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know this might be shocking to you, but some people from the field actually know and interact with people from corporate. You might not, but don’t assume others don’t.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can't believe anything you read on here. People are trolling this site just to stir up trouble. The rest are here to whine and complain about their jobs and colleagues they can't get along with. Take anything you read here as complete bullshit. It's not that difficult.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who told you this site is just for sales people? Get a clue before you make such an ill informed comment.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rather than attack the posters, why not just point out what they said that wasn’t true? Just because someone complains doesn’t mean it isn’t a valid complaint. Too many people like you who think any complaint is ‘complete bullshit’ is why people come on here to do it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for proving the point. What a pathetic person you are to have to go to some anonymous site to complain. If you can't see it yet, you might one day when you grow up.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yaawwwnnn....time for you to get a new schtick, man.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yet they keep getting you to respond

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! People are responding to your posts! Good for you, big guy.

When you act like an asshole, and then people respond telling you that you’re acting like an asshole, do you feel like you’ve somehow won something, or that you’re just being an asshole? Inquiring minds want to know.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest