Dova Pharmaceuticals

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 9, 2018 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is high turnover because the goals are too high. Make them more reasonable and slowly increase them over time and you will bring back some business. No one works well when they are demoralized.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Ops and IC setting SUCKs!!! They have not even come close to setting appropriate goals YET. The entire team should be canned. Goals are completely off. Contest are NEVER motivating. And, their idea of good is less than half of the field even coming close to target payout. Completely unmotivating. And the National Sales Director runs from issues. Won’t even take a question on his townhall calls. Coward!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! Goals are ridiculous for over half the field. IC plan? Meaning “incentive” compensation plan? One that changes every quarter in a newly launched rare disease drug in a pandemic makes no sense. So now 40% is based new patients and we don’t even have the data to track the SD Channel. It hasn’t been incentivizing since beginning of 2020. It’s no IC Plan it’s a DC a plan. Demotivating Demoralizing De-incentivizing with no data and no help with pull-through. He won’t take questions because he knows its one low blow after another and would rather leave his RSDs (the ones that are left) to have to deal.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The no questions asked thing is the work. Classless.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there anyone from her region who can tell us why? I heard that she alone had the courage to oppose all of the huge goal increases during the pandemic

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dova is amateur hour. The startup process was fun and a ton of work but this company can barely do anything right. Sweden thought they bought a Porsche when they actually bought a Hyundai. It's Ok, you want 6 calls a day, you got it!

7. Pop!

Pop! Guest

I heard she finally popped~!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here the skinny! Stan is way over his head. CFO quit. CEO demoted. SOBI doesn’t like DOVA! Houston! Can I get a touch down?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NOT ONLY DID SHE DEFEND YOU BUT HER ENTIRE PRESIDENTS CLUB REGION. COME ON! UPDATE YOUR RESUME. cant wait to kick your ass in the interviews!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is entirely too smart to work for these idiots. Above poster is correct. Stan is in over his head. Mahmood shouldn't have ever been on the commercial side. He had zero people skills. Every decision this company makes is the wrong one. They don't care about the employees. And she was sick of it. She had an amazing opportunity cross her path where she can actually have an opinion that people respect and she grabbed it. Her team knows she tried to do what was right and fought for them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She was also against Dova forcing the TBM's into offices during the pandemic. Our customers will never forget this dangerous and short-sighted stupidity. Sobi North America did the smart and ethical thing and kept their people home and didn't push them to take health risks to increase sales

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It didnt help that the pandemic basically started in her region. So her reps were effected earlier and longer than the rest of the country. Other states have started to open up and the offices in the NE are still shut down. Yet, they are still out there getting business for this company. I hope someone is paying attention to their efforts!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had to move Dova back to the top of the board. The drama never ends at this sweatshop.

I was eating my disgusting cheesecake this weekend wondering why these people are so freaking stupid?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

THIS MEETING IS SUCH A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every single Dova meeting ever was a waste of time. Except for the launch meeting at the motel 6 in Durham.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop it! They did not have a meeting at a Motel 6 lol

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And our SE manager “Pat” (SNL did it best!) volunteered to spit shine all the meeting room tables to be sure no one got COVID “Go Sell Sell Sell”. I DID GET COVID AND I was sicker than I have ever been in my entire life. That Moron of a man wouldn’t leave me to recover (did you record TOT??? did you check your Veeva”, where’s your business plan” while I had a 102 fever!!!! PD is the worst example of a human being I have ever seen.
    Don’t worry Pat, Dova’s Got Your Back and Karma is a Bitch! EEOC Equal Opportunity Employment Commission looking forward to talking to you and so is Morgan and Morgan !

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly, you weren't there.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how are all of my sales colleagues spending (or not) their huge Q1 bonuses?