DUI

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2020 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely clean driving record for 8 years, not even a speeding ticket. Stopped for DUI this weekend - what is policy/advice?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should call Gibbs and fess up. I'm sure he'll understand

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your career is over. We don’t need drunks working for the company. You are a liability, not to mention a scourge on society. Go get drunk. Things will be more clear when you wake up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Call Employee Assistance Program
    You have been charged with DUI

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speak to lawyer to see if it can be down graded with something g.ime program. HR downtown work for you.. you talk your out. Keep mouth shut

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good advice

Do to insurance they can’t let you drive car for liability. Lawyer may give u option. Also you can drag out for as long as you can to set ur self up.

Also true, HR is there to protect company not you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn’t agree more! You are obviously an alcoholic. It’s not a disease, but a weakness in your DNA. IT SHOWS A COMPLETE LACK OF DISCIPLINE. We at Sunovion pride ourselves on discipline, hard drinking, and hard work. Go enroll at a rehab center and maybe you will make it. My guess is you will wrap your car around a tree and kill some innocent person.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus! You people are horrible human beings. The person was just asking a question. They have enough shot going on now and was it really necessary to be such an asshole. I also see how racist some people are, talking like a stereotyped Asian person. Grow up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious? Some man child is asking about a DUI on cafe Pharma and how to handle it? Clearly HR and Gibbs reads this daily and obviously the insurance company will be calling fleet and Sunovion on Monday. This poster isn’t really asking about their DUI, but if they are, you should be fired for asking about it here. I look forward to seeing who gets fired this week. Loser...my advice...quit before being exposed as a poster on this toxic website and for getting a DUI in a company car, you ass.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A DUI won’t hurt you with Gibbs as long as you are exceeding your daily Call average and doing well with all your other metrics trackers.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DUI update OP:

I am terminated zero tolerance despite fileiling a ADA claim with a compile data employment/labor attorney.

This puts me in a position to relies discriminatory terminalization action for loss compensation and punitive damages
    no doubt the company will settle out of court for a ton of money turns out I’ll be a very rich woman shortly!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gibbs is in the wrong business for sure. Metrics micro management are not sales.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No only are you a drunk, but you are obviously a crack head. While you are in rehab, take a writing course you fucking moron.

14. I gots a lawyer that filed a ADA claim I’m golden you want to beat the rap file descrimination

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not only a drunk, but you are delusional, as well.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends if you are a multiple offender or 1st timer. Multiple you are toast.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boyfriend got a DUI driving my company car. It was not me. Attorney told me offense is linked to driver and not vehicle. I should be in clear.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is someone driving your company car? Only a spouse is allowed. I would assume you would be in trouble for allowing someone else drive.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is a tip... use some of your money and take a correspondence course on spelling and grammar.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s all hype bro chill. My gal is in the clear. Save the corporate tuff talk. Lame bro.