Enbrel ex-McKinsey nerd

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Aug 2, 2017 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jsy believes he’s CEO material because he’s smart. He thinks no one else can be smart like he is.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is hiring McKinsey to run a to. Projects right now and all I can tell you is thatt hey provide no value.

Fancy slides written in ways to hide that all they do is state the obvious. I don’t need fancy graphs and expert quotes to tell me that eating my poop will taste bad.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's McKinsey for you. Nothing original, just crap on nice slides regurgitated from company to company. Better get people with real experience to help us, not 27 year-old dudes straight our of MBA kindergarten.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sad thing is that Amgen is full of Jay Chiangs and that is why it will continue to decline.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be Jay Chiang New Year soon where he will hand out red envelopes that say “Your fired!”

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low SAT score = low value

Only publications in top tier journals from people who went to top tier schools

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please go and have an aneurysm.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell it to Jay Chiang why you are worth any value from such a low pedigree

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay will call Barry Sharpless to save Amgen

He will run an excel model to show the value of cobra blood in curing everything

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay knows no one really respects him so he hides in global marketing now. Too bad he doesn’t have Suzanne Blaug to kiss up anymore.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

50k views for a short, nerdy looking communist loving man

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost there for midget man

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, you are seriously having some kind of drawn out mental freakout over Jay. All your ridiculous posting has done nothing to keep him from staying with Amgen. I'd pay $100 to know what is motivating your obsession with him.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is this thread almost 2 years old? Amazing!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay wants to be in VC pretty badly and is only at Amgen to say he’s got elite operating experience.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hiding in global marketing now to get away from the reps and hoping to hire Ed-McKinsey folks

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bump

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kyle is better!