Esperion

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Nov 5, 2019 at 4:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And how about those idiots at Oberland Capitol giving Esperion another 50 million. Hard to believe there's this many dummies in the investment community. Stock is a black hole. Management is run like The Office. Dwight (Tim) causing havoc at every turn. Honestly 50 million? I've got some swampland to sell you that has gold.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should do a book called Stock for Dummies. First chapter is Esperion on Introduction to Scientific Process and Bankruptcy.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a Stupid thread! Next!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey. The greater fools theory holds.

A fool with money is soon separated from his money.
    Happens every day.
    More power to those who separate the fools from their money.

Esperion is a case of $ 100 million burn every quarter. Now that's a lot of fools money !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you ever think for a minute that maybe you’re wrong, or is the fact that you were not hired so polluting mind that you can’t think otherwise? Loser troll.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you work for Oberland Capital?? What a crooked outfit.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of the original Scientific Hires, Highly Tenured Customer Facing Team are left ?

This would be good to know going into the earnings call.

If the strategy was optimal at 300 for coverage of this magnificent launch and now there are far fewer...well it will be more proof of the Boneheaded strategy for the launch. And the adjustment will now be to have
    fewer Scientific Hires ? And conserve money ?

Will be interesting call.
    Be prepared for soft ball questions like a Biden press conference.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In our area, we're down to about 2.5 of the original territories for every rep now. It's fun when they fire 3 reps and then bring in a new sucker who can't get blood from a stone either. It's also fun when our manager comes to lunch and he's sweating uncontrollably while he's talking about lipid control.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an embarrassment bringing in a Esperion manager. Like they can really move the needle while they stuff their face and sweat profusely during a lunch. A real cracker jack sales outfit. Absoultly the most pathetic pharma company in the lipid selling space.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t speak for the whole country but I can tell you that things are growing quite well in my area. Sure there’s been some challenges and some bare spots geographically, but I can see where things are really starting to take root and growth should continue. It is a challenge trying to manage more geography but it can be done with a good plan and good work ethic. Some people enter into this with the wrong mindset and they fail,It’s not a layup by any means but launching any product these days is tough.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you again Mr. Esperion Corporate Lackdy for your weekly motivation post. Look at the stock value of this disaster. Massive layoffs, Scientific Hiring Failures, degenerate Ann Arbor personel, lardass Regional Managers, below average reps= pathetic sales. Unbelievable that investment firms continue to burn money every quarter keeping this gimp company afloat. CEO is a complete embicile. He couldn't score in a whorehouse if he 25k in his wallet .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

prescriptions flat for 7 weeks. Co pay up to 50.00. Oberland now has 10% of diachii royalties. Cash way low. Nrx down to 10 week ago levels. You need to grow 50% this quarter and have 0 growth. What exactly is the good news? I really need to hear it

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m pretty new here too, and it seems like some of the initial hires were really duds.. I think I’ve been able to do more in the first couple months then the other reps were able to do in the first year. I feel pretty good about the opportunity. It’s a very new product definitely has a place and as we carve out more and more business the growth should be exponential. It’s good to be on the team and getting paid well.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How dare you support your argument with statistics? lol
    BTW, I must be in a "bare spot" called the midwest United States.
    I also think I know that RSM. The back of his neck looks like a pack of raw hot dogs. A real impressive guy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm...think about the state of things last year you dope. April 2020 vs. April 2021.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so right on here. But when your leadership does not acknowledge COVID was an issue then the newbies think it was bad reps. koolaid anyone?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really! Who would write that and then post it after thinking about it for half a second. Last year at this time people thought you could get COVID and easily end up dying after touching a contaminated cucumber at the grocery store. Esperion and all other companies had everyone at home. They didn't release peopl with their "you can go if you're comfortable" line until June. THEN, they started firing people at the end of August.
    Classy operation.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so obvious this is a manager!! lol

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Manager trying to justify that he made the wrong hires at the Cattle Call Scientific Interview Process. Even with blueprints and action plans these fumbling managers lacked business skills to implement and also completely got bullshitted on what the initial hires said they could do. Before they started firing people in August all managers needed to be fired not later than October. 2020 was a complete disaster as Esperion allowed reps to completely goof off for 7 months as they played stupid games on their computers and binged watched Netflix. Total buffoonery all the way around. Tuesday call will be Armageddon!. Watch how many times Covid is mentioned along with uptick,momentum, runway. This will be a well rehearsed theater production will all kinds of irrelevant information and nothing about why can't put a dent into lipid market.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some losers got hired, some losers didn’t. Which category do you fit into?