exact is monitoring emails

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Feb 4, 2021 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exact Sciences is monitoring emails. HR is calling bosses and folks.
    The cancel culture is in full swing at the liberal Madison city. Bunch of lawyers running this company. Don't forget that doozy on the Board....the old HSHS lady who pushed Obamacare down our throats.
    What a scam and then they hired her..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you're using your work laptop to view this site

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add another layer of tinfoil to your ball cap there crazy train! They calling FOLKS ya'll!!! Wow, just wow.

Take your Qanon craziness elsewhere you FOX news loving conservative snowflake dipshit!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes. i am.
    Beware all employees

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What could you possibly have in your WORK email that you’re worried about? Jeepers

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What could you possibly have in your WORK email that you’re worried about? Jeepers

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's where I manage my Ashley Madison account, so thank god you let me know!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey original poster-

The only thing the rest of us heard from what you said is "I'm a complete fucking moron. I use my work devices for things I shouldn't and now I'm blaming my company for being a dumbass."

To top it all off, you're probably the only one dumb enough to make such a mistake so it's clear you made this post too...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have been monitoring your email for years. Any reason to fire you and hire someone for less. In saying that, hit your number, kiss your managers ass and keep your mouth shut.