Exodus in global operations

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 18, 2021 at 11:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that’s the assumption, because if you’re still here, you’re a loser who can’t get a better job in this historically great job market.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Key point here is that if you don’t like what Amgen has become (liberal, lying and low paying) then you should leave. It’s a free country and the job market is very good so move on and be happy. I will be out of here within a month and, while I don’t think the grass is always greener, it can’t be much worse than here. You’ll at least get a good raise and Amgen will be able to backfill your job with a less qualified and less expensive remote worker. Everybody wins!

Don’t cry, apply.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen is not liberal. Stingy - yes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be kind, rewind.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but Amgen Operations leadership is 100% liberal. Make no mistake, if you signal that you’re conservative the PR mafia will 100% ruin your career and Bob and the HR dwarf will let it happen. Senior leaders are leaving because of it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you had a mental health check done recently? If not go get one. Paranoid schizophrenia doesn’t resolve by itself.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what does that say about you? Not talented enough to get hired by a ‘conservative’ company? Sad sack.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical thoughtless liberal response. Why so defensive and upset about this if not true? Fact is politics has taken over almost every aspect of our lives, people are divided and Amgen Operations has made it clear which side they’re on so if you disagree with some or all of this (as many conservatives do), then almost by definition you are at odds with leadership which just cannot bode well for your career. Perfectly logical statement and reasoning here, not paranoia.

But I agree if not happy with it you should leave for less woke company with better culture and true concern for patients vs politics and profits only.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao. You are the one upset and whining that you are working for a ‘woke’ company, yet too stupid to find employment elsewhere. I was hired directly from college and making a lot more money with better benefits that many who graduated with me 2 years ago. If/when I feel like this company is not suitable I will look elsewhere.
    I am not an over hill bitter stuck individual unlike you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s cue the right wing propaganda you gullible American Idiot

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why can’t the cowboys and gay boys in this company just get along?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because the country is divided as heck. Where were you these past 4 years? Also cowboys are typically closeted gays who are angry because they live in backward states that demonize homosexuality. They have trouble getting along with everyone

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very true

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most people are leaving the company because their direct line managers are extremely abusive. The abuse has intensified for those who have to work from home since some managers think they can get away with even more egregious behavior than they were engaging in while they were supervising folks in the office.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

White hetero males need not apply to senior manager roles