Extra extra! Read all about it! Company “Culture” Causes HR director to leave!

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Apr 30, 2021 at 12:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Supernus needed another example to show how disgruntled their staff is, just look at the latest development. Our head of HR (Human Resources : supposedly the “safe place” for employees within the company) has abandoned ship.

JC, you will be missed. Even though no one in senior leadership ever listened to you, you tried your best. Good luck to you going forward. Hopefully you found a company with fewer smug/entitled/rigid/toxic middle aged white men at the top of the ladder. Let me know if they have any job openings!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the reason she left.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC left because of the person who started this thread.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen, No one is hiring you. You are stuck here and we are stuck with you. It is a perfectly symbiotic parasitic relationship with you feeding off your host while providing nothing of benefit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok come on, someone has to out who this is. Fill us in! The people want to know

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

new poster here, no dickhead, she probably left because she was tired of simply keeping a warm seat and not being able to lead & represent the people in this company as HR should. If it doesn’t click in your pea sized brain Supernus minimally supported it’s staff during the past year. If anything, Supernus added stress. I can only imagine the calls and emails she and her department received. Not to mention I’m sure she left for more money, seems to be the trend all across the board in all departments.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat $hit

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh for sure. When no company was doing in person meetings or RD days she had to field every (valid) concern and grant permission to work from home but ONLY if requested. You can only defend idiots and stupid decisions for so long. Companies still aren’t doing regional meetings yet here’s Supernus...let’s meet for 3 days and rehearse our lines. It’s so pathetic it’s funny. Why does the salesforce enjoy being so disrespected and babysat? Do they not know it’s way better outside of Supernus? Or is everyone just looking for better while cashing those tiny checks

Best of luck JC we will miss you

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC left because of you. Read your last post. It’s selfish people like you that made her leave.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the best side gig ever

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karen, Karen, Karen,

New poster, but same vitriol, entitlement and anger.

If you want more money, you should of a) married better and b) performed to a level that someone would hire you.

Best of luck in your misery sweetie!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...should *have

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had to be someone in marketing that started this thread. Who else can come up with that? It is sad to see JC leave our organization.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least she doesn’t have to memorize ssp’s anymore. Or roll play anymore - that’s a win in my book.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not a smart person.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See there Karen--you just might have found a new calling. One where you can show your worth every day.

Teachers get to use colored pens as well, so there's that.............

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You keep talking this Karen sh’t when you should be focusing on putting forth a bonus plan the likes of which we never dreamed possible. If I’m not getting paid for my efforts I’m out!!! Not putting up with your BS this go round.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noooooo don’t go

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you belittle females AND criticize teachers? Mom must be so proud. Sorry you were picked last in dodgeball and got turned down by the prom queen but maybe you should seek help for your self-confidence issues. A better life awaits once you can move on bud.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You try your shenanigans in robbing reps again and you will see performers and non performers leave in a mass exodus. I dare you.