Full vaccine approval before EUA for booster, please

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2021 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it really scientific to push for more shots to prevent “ mild disease “ when the original two shots haven’t been fully approved ? This smells fishy or “Fauci”. It’s a money grab. Will we need a booster for every variant ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The science is evolving in this area, for now just follow the directions from the CDC. We all know the vaccine is safe and effective it’s just a question of how often it needs to be boosted up again. All indications are it will probably be here a while, be prepared to roll up your sleeve

3. Arrest Fauci

Arrest Fauci Guest

What a dumb blind fool.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can you say it's safe when theres no long term safety data and still in clinical trials. You are the clinical trial. Viruses constantly mutate which is why the seasonal flu vaccine is only 40-50% effective. The CDC and who are 2 of the most unreliable and fraudulent bureaucracys in existence. Are you not paying attention to vaers data which is at least a month behind.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is all about the money and not developing a 1 shot & done vaccine. Pfizer wants it to be like a flu thus mNra only last 6 months.
    Pfizer has finished a 4th shot trail a couple of months ago so once another $30-40 BILLION of the 3rd shot is used w 50% population, they will launch this 4th shot at the beginning of the year

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about the science of natural immunity? Did you forget about that?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CDC and FDA said today that fully vaccinated people don’t need a booster yet. So Pfizer makes cash from shots and recommends shots. FDA and CDC are Democrat organizations which want hysteria (variants) and possible lockdowns leading into the midterms. Who do you believe ? Please contact your direct supervisor with questions

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Putting bureaucrats in charge of medicine is like having carnies and circus performers fly jetliners.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a Pfizer money grab. Full stop.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS, no idea how long immunity lasts, still counting…and it’s effective against Delta variant…why the booster? Money, not science

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I had known Pfizer was developing a 3rd shot for the more deadly duel variant, I would not have taken the first 2 shots as a real world lab rat!
    Plus Pfizer told us the 2 shots were 90% against duel variants & new mutations so that we would rush & get the first 2 shots.
    WTF that was a complete lie. If not then they would not develop 3rd shot saying it is targeted for new viruses.
    30-50 Billion in the bank off 1st shot the last 2 months vaccinations have leveled off so better come out with a 3rd to triple sales!
    This is a joke
    J&J, Moderna, AZ not doing this $#!++

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s be honest, Pfizer is leading the way for the science in this area. Pfizer knows what’s really going on, and is continuing to pivot and position themselves to ensure that they take the lead and stay out in front of the deadly virus. Is there money involved? Of course, but that’s true across all of Medicine, The ethics of Pfizer put patients before profits, and historians will capture the truth

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What flavor Kool aid you drinking today?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious, really now???? Pfizer ethics putting patients first, LOL??? Go tell that to patients on Xeljanz!!
    A little drunk on PFE Kool-aid you are.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are that caught up in whether or not someone else takes a shot, you are one sick puppy. That's for sure. Especially the overweight, diabetic, hypertensive, psychologically unstable people who all of a sudden are all up in my business over what I am supposed to do to protect "their health".

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If “ historians” haven’t figured out that all of Pharma and Healthcare in general is profit first, they need to resign and join the
    clueless CDC.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’d take the circus performers over bureaucrats. At least they know what it is to perform.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They need to be accountable and responsible for their own health and stay the hell outta mine. If you got the jab, youre safe right?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some strange concerns in this thread. I say this because the FDA is a government bureaucratic exercise of power. There are cases of fully approved drugs that ended up being pulled from the market over safety concerns - vioxx, trovan, and more. The FDA is bitterly divided after the full approval of aducanumab.

The FDA is not a security blanket. We can’t feel safe and secure because they checked a box in a boardroom before going out for wine and cheese.

On the flip side, vaccine development doesn’t need to take 7-10 years of trials before approval.

The vaccines are mostly safe and provide significant protection against a deadly virus. We see tendencies but nobody knows who will go thru asymptomatic, mild or deadly disease if infected. That’s why it’s better to get vaccinated than to take a chance. Having known several who died that don’t fit the over 60, obese profile - one being only 27 yo - is a reality check that I don’t wish on anyone.

Get it or don’t. Remember, getting the vaccine doesn’t make you 100% immune and refusing the vaccine doesn’t make you an idiot if you practice common sense instead. I saw adults wearing masks at the movie theater even though it’s no longer required. Take care of yourself.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guarantee everyone who is complaining is also pro-capitalism