Future of America Demographics/Changing The Look Of The Salesforce

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2021 at 10:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this why “Diversity” is so important all of a sudden? Frankly, I’m sick of hearing D&I this, D&I that. Why can’t things remain the way they are? The best person gets hired.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. I’ve lost out 4 times to unqualified people of color because the hiring manager was a person of color. They can’t even see the doctors. How do I know? Doctors that gave me recommendations have seen these toolbars come to their offices. They don’t get past front door.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if only 59% graduate high school and 13% get college degrees, then what is accurate representation at a corporation? Whose fault is that?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've lost jobs in this industry to attractive white blondes many times

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter if they are purple, with zebra stripes. Just hire the most qualified candidate.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfort the 2 blks i had the unpleasant experience working with were truly racist. Said they'd hire a blk everytime. My drs also said to never bring the dumb lazy sobs to their office again.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a Hispanic sales rep and my counterpart is an Asian rep. Since we are team 1 we'll probably get laid off. For what so they can find a new Hispanic and Asian to work at their call center? As far as I can see it Pfizer is allready diversified!