Galderma is toxic

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2021 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please. Make. It. Stop.

Morale is getting worse by the day in this toxic environment.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a cancer to the soul of those of us who worked or are still working here, lead by ass wipes FO and TD who couldn’t care less about their teams. Get out, get out, now!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left galderma. Goodby friends. One last thing, Galderma is a grotesque shell of itself.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AG, Thanks for letting us know. Galderma is better now that you have been terminated.

thirst trap… soooooooo hot…. What a scumbag?!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This used to be a wonderful company to work for but the toxic culture is simply not worth it. Better to go where your hard work and talents are actually appreciated.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Galderma is a rotting corpse. This company will die a slow death with a malignant & toxic culture. What happened to taking care of your valuable people. WTF happened to this once great company?!?!?!?!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture is DEFINITELY one of micro management here.

The problem is that Galderma used to be one of the best companies to work for but in the last 18 months we have descended into mediocrity.

Hundreds of employees have found better gigs (after being fired or fleeing) where they are respected over the last year and Fleming continues to believe that the best are replaceable.

Then he wonders why sales suck.

What a fool.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marsha Marsha Marsha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Karen. There are no valuable people. Just stooges with minimum education, lazy work ethics and super high feelings of entitlement. If I were vp sales I’d fire you all for being whiny little people

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should worry more about who your wife is sleeping with when you’re not home.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This site is starting to sound more like Thanksgiving dinner at my in-laws. No wonder sales are what they are and folks are leaving left and right.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work at Galderma back in the nestle/L’OREAL days. I still have many friends there who’ve filled me in on what’s going on. I’ve also read the postings on here. The bad news is that Galderma is Galderma in name only. The company we all knew as Galderma no longer exists. That said, the good news is, there are much better companies out there. The Galderma structure is set up by people who don’t know the dermatology market. They think that dermatology pharma is just like all pharma. They are trying to learn but unfortunately the sales force will take the brunt of their failure. The buck will get passed down. In many cases you were hired because you’re the best. Remember that you’re worth more than you think. Keep your heads up and don’t let them take you down.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look around. People are leaving the company at all levels and in all departments of the organization. The ones who remain openly admit it is for benefits or because they cannot find anything else. So the talented leave (or get fired as considered a threat) and the resentful remain.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management doesn’t care. Get out there and sell! Deliver the numbers. It doesn’t matter how.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but no benefits are worth the stress or psychological abuse of this insane asylum. Get out and don’t look back. These people are the worst of the worst.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y’all are a bunch of stinkin ramps. When I find out who you are imma gonna take ya down to the crick and give you a whooping.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor business practices and unethical behavior is the new way...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We bought a great new RX for Toe Nail fungus is the announcement at POA.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will be missing the meeting. My manager politely asked all of us to be vaccinated before the meeting. I shared why I will not be getting vaccinated and it's become big issue in the district. Any ideas if I should go to HR or call a lawyer ?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You work for a Science company. Get vaccinated you fool.