Generess Rep moving Samples

Discussion in 'Watson' started by Anonymous, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the Generess rep moving my LoLo sample boxes and throwing them in the corner in the sample closet, fyi, it wont buy you more scripts!! Notice how you dont have to move too many when you do try to consistently steal my place in the closet? At the end of the day, i know you want to be like me and have my business, but, the docs already know what they are going into the closet looking for, so, while an ok attempt at mimicking success, lets not be stupid here. Try selling clinically that somehow your shitty pill that we sold to your shitty company is worth a damn for any patient. Thank you!

WC LoLo Rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kill me now !! I went to college, busted my balls, & got this job so I could:

1. Sit in waiting rooms and wait for autographs on an electronic device.
    2. Cater food to ungrateful, obese swines at physicians' offices.
    3. Kiss the asses of physicians, nurses, DM's, AD's, VP's.
    4. And now, fight over hiding samples in the sample closet.

This job was once the envy of all sales jobs. It is now a complete joke and we all should be ashamed. That's why I haven't worked for 33 months and I double-dip. I like pulling in over $220K annually for sitting on my ass - suckers!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon it's the Christmas season. All reps, and all people must be "generous" to each other.
    Thank your fellow reps for being so kind and generous!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you expect? They have to spend their work weeks selling a crappy, birth control pill that is simply sloppy seconds of warner. Sucks to be them. Just move your empty boxes out of their, and put your new samples where they belong.