Giovanni

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Mar 20, 2021 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our performance since GC took over is laughably bad. Commercial has gotten all the love but is underperforming. We’re addicted to consultants and pay the McBCGBain types by the hundreds of millions to give us identical advice as they give everybody else in the industry...sharing all of the family jewels in the process...which are inevitably shared.

Giovanni loves drawing attention to himself, signing emails with his name larger than the subject...but when does the street give him the attention he seeks and give him the boot? We’ve been beaten by NYSE index by a pretty good margin during GCs tenure at a time when the sector has fared better. When can we get rid of this attention seeking clown?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word!

This is why I named all my excrement after this guy!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He sets the tone for the organization and it’s a culture where opinions that aren’t aligned with him and sr leadership are not valued. It’s truly a cancel culture. Agree and fake your happiness or be driven out of the cult.

Rodney Anonimoose likes this.
  4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He reminds me of Lord Farquaad from Shrek

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So leave loser...that simple. Don’t like it, do something about it instead of anonymous whinnying!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In his fifth year as CEO, his take-home was about $20.15 million – an almost $1.7 million base pay plus $13.5 million in stock awards, with another $5 million in incentive plan pay with “other” pay.

As a long time share holder this is pathetic!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The point is, anonymous or not, id-iota, Giovanni and his executive leadership are fair game for criticism. Fair game for dispassionately sharing disapproval, dissatisfaction and disagreement. And no one has to leave to do that 'loser' of opinion. Apparent sycophant idolator of "Do as I say, not as I do." leadership.

Our corporate leadership is the epitome of selective integrity, manipulative aggrandizing and moat building agenda.

You can buy that, fine. Others, don't. Id-iota.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. This place is deeply disingenuous and that tone is set from the top

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The author did something about it by displaying his/her discontent. Did you not study philosophy?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And there are too many international transfers taking up American jobs - part of the culture.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You missed the part about leaving dumbass. Leave...trust us, nobody will care

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one cares if I am there, so I might as well stay. Best part is the paycheck for doing absolutely nothing except posting smack.

Besides, it gets under your thumb Bitch!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whiny drug reps again...goodness they are worthless

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Felch!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love this company and Giovanni.

Then again I love STDs, chemical ball chests and blow!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

getting hammered by the street on inaction and sitting on cash that we do nothing with. need to make moves and act like a leader

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has gone sideways for a long time. Its suffers from the 3 Too’s
    1. Too slow
    2. Too much bureaucracy.
    3. Too many people

it’s time to bring in new leadership before it’s too late!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do nothing? The purchasing of Myokardia, the opening of CAR-T plants?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s extreme to say he’s done “nothing” but the market doesn’t think much of us vs. everything else that’s risen, and our pipeline isn’t winning over the analyst community. It’s all relative and, objectively, we’re relatively underperforming.