Has anyone received an offer?

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know from keeping in contact with my recruiter and the hiring manager that the process has slowed down significantly, but has anyone gotten a verbal offer yet?

Better yet, has anyone had a final interview with a regional director?

So far I have had a phone interview and zoom interview with the hiring manager, but have not had a 3rd interview.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just had interview with Regional, was told offers to be extended first of next week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They’re probably waiting to hear back on offers to their first choices, they’ll get to you eventually.....maybe

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My uncle is a hiring DM here at Acadia. No offers have gone out yet. Right now the target date is end of Q4 or early Q1.
    Anybody telling you different is trolling or has been given bad info

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You uncle is correct about some of the offers, but there are some offers being made starting next week too.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My interview with the area sales director is scheduled for next week. I’m not sure when they expect to do offers.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which area RD did you interview with?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry not sorry you failed the phone screen.
    lmaoooo lolololol

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Appreciate the update and transparency. Not something easy to come by in today's world Makes total sense as PUDUFA date is not until March 2020. Good luck to all

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry you’re the one looking for a job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone completed their final interview with the Area Sales Director?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was the information I was given as well by a director. Best of luck to all.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an idiot

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got an offer Friday. $165k base with 10k sign on bonus. Boom...when you’re that good, you’re that good. Dollar bills y’all

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was originally told offers would be 120 or 135 based on experience . I doubt you were offered 165 and offers have not been made yet , as far as a sign on bonus I have not heard of that occurring but possibly .

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was going to respond with the same info!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pal, you’re looking for love in all the wrong places. Call your mommy hopefully she’ll give you some love and attention that you are seeking on here.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the timeline for training? Will we have to go to the corporate office or is everything virtual? With the holidays approaching, seems like bad timing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the info I was given: As of now training will be virtual. Start dates won’t be until the beginning of 2021 so, training will not be during the holidays.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good one...very clever response