Has anyone received an offer?

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good coverage and easily attainable IC bonus.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so did they ever very give a start
    Date for neurology position

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No but was told maybe February early March timeframe

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone still waiting for an offer? Was told I would know last Friday. One week later still nothing. Reached out to the recruiter with no response.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone receive fed ex package for the drug test?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't think Acadia drug tests. Was not brought up or in offer documents

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think offers still coming

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have all LTC offers been extended?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is quite ridiculous. 7 months and still dragging candidates along with the hiring process.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they are based in CA so no...they don’t drug test. Puff puff give

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

naw just the shitty ones. Offers have been made. Cawcaw-cawcaw... you’re a shit bird

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received a contingent offer way back in June for LTC. Contingent offer letter .

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I received a 135 base offer and declined and others have done the same. Having to go to plan B and even plan C candidates have also contributed to the delays in completing hiring process. Good luck to all still hoping for offers.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I know it’s common for recruiters to not get back to you BUT I had a Mix Talent Recruiter email me about this job, we spoke and told me to apply on-line and he would get me set up with a manager ( not the hiring/hadn’t been hired yet) well that was the week before Thanksgiving, and I’ve heard nothing. I emailed him a few days later, and again nothing. Ok so the DM perhaps didn’t want to speak with me, but seriously I hate when recruiters do this.
    Just respond it takes 2 minutes if that

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you had any idea what recruiters do and the pressure they are under you would understand why they don’t always get back to you. The are dealing with 20-30 plus openings, and most are contract recruiters trying to get 2-3 candidates for each position. Plus they deal with managers who are a huge pain in the ass when it comes to interviewing or turning down those who where recommended by the recruiter. Not to mention the endless spur of the moment conference calls they are on while trying to fill spots. Most are working 10-12 hour days while you’re sitting on your ass sending RTE’s and faking virtual calls. So, take your skirt off..it’s not personal. Don’t cry because they aren’t calling you back. Much like you’re trying to get a job..most of the time they are trying to keep theirs. Try and understand the pressure they are under, especially the asshole that turns down a stupid pharmaceutical job for $135k. Know your role and have some perspective dipshit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have had a final IV but as of this Friday morning still heard nothing. Should I assume I’m out?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They always say the “Bagel Boy” knows best. Your long winded anonymous replies are hysterical. Order up! You go Bagel Boy!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have all offers been extended? I never heard one way or another after my final either and the recruiter said I wouldn’t until after the company starts back on this sometime in January

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you aren’t hearing from the manager or regional regularly they are playing you.
    Meaning you are the fill in. They will waste your time for 5 interview but hire the other person.
    I think others will back me up on that.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many years of specialty sales do you have and how much did they offer you?