Has anyone received an offer?

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Oct 1, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$163k base? I’m finding this hard to believe as anyone I know is only getting $135k base with over 20 years experience in neuroscience. They’ve all been told it is non-negotiable!!! But they’re also getting $30k in equity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

135 was the highest they would go
    If they tell you it was higher they are lying

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was my experience. 135k/30k in options/rsu’s 48k at plan......if it ever starts. Ugh.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard rumors of an investigation. Is this true? If so, that would definitely explain the delay in contingent offers being lifted.

If anyone has information about this, please share. And thanks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

District manager told me start date is sometime in May ,training in June, in the field in July at start of Q3.
    Acadia wants to have a slower launch due to COVID with current reps in their same territories launching till July. Well see if the company decides to follow through with our offers. Will they need to double their sales force in this environment?? I already have a job but am still looking just in case!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what I heard from my DM as well. I have those exact concerns and questions. This has been a nightmare to plan “life”around. It’s an amazing opportunity if we could just get brought on board! I think they are making a mistake with not having the full team coming out of the gate. The way drug/indication is launched can make or break it. It has to be a solid plan from the get go!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I will be the ones doing the ghosting thank you very much!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noooooo Please stay with us. Stock is only down 45% We know what we are doing, Never mind CNN articles, paying off MD’s to speak off label or Yang jumping ship 1 week before FDA ruling came out. All good no problems. The future is bright I gotta wear shades.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got my offer but they did not provide a start date?? Cant wait to get started.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offer for what role? They are on a hiring freeze LOL

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my call on Wednesday. Looking forward to November

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t hold your breath! I got my call in October...still waiting.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For what role ?? Nothing to hire for.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should check in with HR contact or hiring manager. Good news soon and ACAD is reaching out to those that got first offer but did not accept due to approval uncertainties.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIAR, LIAR