High Performers and Esperion don't mix

Discussion in 'Esperion' started by anonymous, Feb 28, 2021 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what this dipshit is saying?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the same dipshit that's always defending Esperions despicable practices. He makes up his own acronyms that only a 5th grader would use. He's spent way to much time in the scoutmasters tent growing up. Just ignore him as it enrages him when he doesn't get attention.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last year this time the same dolts were saying to wait for the summer as that would be the breakthrough. It never came. We saw daily posts about upticks and traction and runaways. It never came. We heard about this amazing data that was coming . It came without as much impact as a popcorn fart. We heard about restructure for future traction. We saw tons of people fired. We heard about how the Scientific Process was this amazing new hire process. It failed miserably and no company adopted it despite Esperion bragging about it in interviews on how pharma was adopting this. We heard about Covid. Esperion milked this excuse to the point of nauseam. We heard how pandemic effected launch and this effected sales. In fact Esperion ranked last in drug launches in 2020 with other drugs doing 50- 150 million and higher in 2020. Esperion less than 12 million for 2020 and that number is generous . We heard how Tim had a remarkable board in March of 2020. He systematically fired people constantly in 2020 with no plan or vision other than getting rid of people who questioned his monarchy. What is left is what you see today. A dysfunctional company with a terrible stock performance and burning over 100 million a quarter. The investors have been duped. This is a pyramid scheme.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% accurate. This will be a movie someday. Tim is the reincarnation of Bernie Madoff and his stealing of money from investors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please list the Actors who will play Tim, Ashley, Sheldon, the Board and the RM's.

Will the actors be put through the Scientific Hiring Process ?

Can CB play himself ?

How about Fowl, Over, foul and his cursing, Repeat, Dimwit and Momentum.
    Who will play them ?

Thx

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim- Christopher Walken
    Ashley- Rosanne Barr
    Sheldon- Dustin Hofman ( Rainman character)
    Rick- Steve Buscemi
    CB- Dom Delouise
    Dimwit- Napoleon Dynamite
    Momentum- Walter White Breaking Bad
    Fowl- Joe Pesci
    Repeat- Mike from Breaking Bad

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

jim Carey Tim.
    jonas hill Rick

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More bogus bought and paid for stock report from Esperions favorite (Zacks Equity Reaearch). About every few months this outfit will publish a glowing report on Esperion and use terms like Upticks, momentum. Signaling an Esperion generated report and paying Zacks to report. The charade continues!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent choice of Actors above.

Lol

Movie will be a good one!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many reps & managers are left vs. what they started with?

I got a call from a recruiter that couldn't follow through with suggesting this company to me in Ohio.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An Esperion rep. has left in Cincinnati and 1 has left in Columbus.

So there may be 2 openings in Ohio.

I don't know about others.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a good outfit with plenty of runway if you can sell... nice people here and momentum is definitely picking up. I wouldn’t be discouraged by the quitters.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep nice runway for sure. Too bad it runs over a cliff into a deep canyon.The fall you take will pickup in momentum also. Lots of people left when the place caught on fire. Many were fired and cut. This is the last fuxking place you want to land. Its where reps go to die a slow pharma death.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch out for the devious Scientific Hiring Process.
    If you need the job obfuscate because they will be doing the same to you.

Good luck. And keep us apprised.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One word RUN RUN RUN

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes , great people like Tim and Ashley. Wait until you meet them or Sheldon and Rick. A real dream team. They haven't hit a sales goal yet after a year. Actually none of them could hit their hats on the floor and would find a way to miss. THE RUNWAY LEADS TO THE ABYSS AND THE MOMENTUM WILL GIVE YOU THE RUNS.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was about 6 weeks ago for the spot in Columbus. It's not filled yet?
    Got some bad feedback about the situation in Northern Ohio. Hired a relative of a VP & ran everyone out.
    Not the stable environment I'd be looking for. I'll stay put.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. I worked with that "manager" a lifetime ago when his Uncle got him in there. What an arrogant little sh!t. He did not play well in the sandbox with others! We couldn't stand him and offices didn't like him either. Sounds like an ideal fit there.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep you can't beat the Scientific Hire!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like the family plan is starting to unravel!