Horrible company to work for...

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by anonymous, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How Voyant going?

Anyone selling that plastic garbage?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I closed two at UCLA Ronald Reagan, and 2 at Cedars.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slow your roll little liggy rep. You’re just jealous you missed the golden years when there was no competition and a monkey could crush quota. Be happy with your 125k gig. It’s about time there’s another player in the market..... even though it’s 10 years too late!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That wasn't Chuck that was the MDT castoff Johnny H. Worthless. I heard managers are having a mtg but only vaccinated can attend in person?? If masks and social distancing work so well than why does this matter? Curious. If non vaccinated people are ok with the "risk" of getting COV19 why would the vaccinated people care - they can no longer get it...right??? Makes no logical sense if the vaccine is to be a cure all or end to this COV19 "pandemic" BS.
    Interesting way to have a policy that is not a policy. If I were my manager I wouldn't get it so I wouldn't have to go get my knuckles bloodied by the Voyant natzi's

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be wary of Retention Bonuses that are due in July. Applied will try and not pay some reps. Expect managers and directors to increase pressure so they either not pay you, fire you and for the lucky, you actually quit.

anyone go on LinkedIn? 100k salaries for reps? I don’t think my HSM, VPM and my fat dirty “so called” Irish loser HSD makes 100k salary.

leave before the company crumbles. Said said we are at 75M and need to be at 100M quarterly.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm trying to time it so I submit my 2 weeks notice on July 1st. I've got two teammates in my district that will be gone next week. They didn't want to wait around for the bonus.

My HSM and HSD already are even though I represent 75% of the Voyant business in our district. Joke will be on them when I depart and 50% of that business leaves because the surgeons are only doing me a favor by using Voyant. I also told the Liagsure rep I'm leaving and make sure he gets back in there to take this account. This company has screw over so many reps it's time they get a little taste of their own medicine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are trying to be woke and getting the vaccine is now the new symbol of virtue and a means of submission if you have wrong think. You have a 99.6% chance of surviving covid, that's a fact. There is literally no reason to have experimental genetic therapy mRNA introduced to your body. Much less taking it so you can go out and sell knock off, generic and soon-to-be obsolete products.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard a few HSDs and HSMs dont and won’t get vaccinated. But yet I was pretty much told I couldn’t participate without it. And these douches dont. Audi 5000

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that a rep said that they weren't going to get vaccinated on a district call. Nothing was said but found out recently all the other members and HSM in the district got a base pay increase but this individual didn't. Not that Applied was giving increases on the vax, but strange that this person who performs very well was the only one who didn't get it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rumor blowing around southern california is heads are going to start rolling for not selling voyant. if you don't have an account id be worried.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Rumor blowing around Applied is Tim M should stop fucking Applied managers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does that mean they're gonna fire the entire sales force?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone that has fucked Tim, has already left

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did he get a hold of AD?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tim is probably bending Carpenter over right now saying " your my fat little bitch"!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have nothing to worry about it you get up off your rear ends and go sell Voyant.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, this is the best thread on CP. Who would've thought that the shitshow that is Applied Medical could get worse? But then it keeps going further downhill. Hilarious!
    Any company that has the likes of Timmy, Chuckles and Carpenter in leadership roles under the ridiculous DG deserves its fate. Not a single one of them could go anywhere in this industry to get a job but there are still lemmings at Applied that choose to follow them off the cliff. Drowning is a slow painful death.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one of them fired you for not being able to sell?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is ever fired at Applied. But which one of these hired you? Everyone smarter than you has already left.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You ever consider they don't want to spread it themselves? It's pretty embarrassing that you work in this industry and don't seem to understand the basics of germ theory..........after a year of living through a pandemic.