How Many left?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Curious9, May 7, 2021 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Curious9

Curious9 Guest

Let’s take a poll around the country. CDPO region hemorrhaging like crazy

TonyaMoore likes this.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bayer’s start date for their new sales force is late May so let’s see what happens.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope Doug’s so proud of his work of lay off after lay off and now people swarming out like cicadas. The poor folk like us who are left are clamoring for other opportunities and rubbing our eyes to see if we can wake up from this nightmare. How many years does it take to destroy an amazing company——-exactly 5 I guess?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not just Bayer.
    Biogen, Abbvie, AZ, and others starting to circle field employees that are worth it.

Oh, and Lily looking for Combo Launch Team....that should be most alarming.

However, it won’t be.

Novo really doesn’t place any value in the field.

Best of Luck to Everyone.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 from “SEC” with more coming. My DBM is having a problem of finding anyone to fill vacancies. Stench of failure all over Novo right now.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NYS region down significantly. Total in region 55?

7. TonyaMoore

TonyaMoore new user

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CDPO deserves it. How and what/who he had to do to be a RBD is beyond me. Anyone worth their salt will leave and find greener pastures

9. TonyaMoore

TonyaMoore new user

10. TonyaMoore

TonyaMoore new user

He doesn’t seem concerned that we are bailing and losing good counterparts. Sends us reports highlighting underperformance. Ironic the RBD who micromanages about sales success doesn’t have any.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you . my point exactly. big demands from someone who could never do the job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People like him love to get into leadership by saying the right things, kissing the right butts. We’ve all seen for years how he has been and how is climb has been. I used to think he was a decent enough guy. He is even more of a weasel than DIBL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are about to get real ugly in NY. Tenured reps have a foot out of the door with several notices already given and more to come. Culture starts at the top and trickles down, can’t have a good culture if managers are not good people. Managers are hired because of how well they network and are involved and get the advocates to make the calls. Sometimes those who are really good at marketing themselves don’t make good leaders. No one is promoted on merit or raw leadership talent anymore. The RBD is clueless at how poor some of the managers are when it comes to leading, most managers are bobble heads. Unfortunately anonymous feedback is not anonymous and puts a target on your back. I know The old days are over but that doesn’t mean we have to be miserable. You can’t learn to lead from a book, you either have it or you don’t. For those that have the natural ability can always learn to refine and improve those skills. Reps leave because of managers and sometimes reps outlast their managers but it’s getting to the point where managers are so bad people are willing to take a step back just to get out.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This^. One of the first things I learned as a rep was that a manager makes or breaks your career. My first three were great; then not so much. My last manager was a dick. Looks like Novo still has some around. Just as an FYI; I have a friend with a major pharmaceutical company and was told that his company is in the initial stage of another major layoff. BIG layoff. I don’t think jumping from Novo to another pharmaceutical company right now would be a good idea; if this company goes through with it’s plan, no drug company would be safe from layoffs.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News Flash ….. Novo doesn’t give a rats ass people are leaving! This is what they want, then they hire cheaper folks to do your job! Remember, it’s not rocket science to sell a superior product!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 years ago, I would’ve agreed with it. If you look around companies with great products (might not need experience as product is the BEST IN CLASS) are still lapping up good reps and compensating them handsomely. Experienced reps know how to get in. Good luck with cheap labor and growth, you get what you pay for is very true in many cases.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes and didn’t Hillberdink say that on the call?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Certainly not rocket science to sell the twelfth entry into the GLP1 market. Oh boy - it’s a pill! We’ve never had pills for diabetes before. Amazing breakthrough!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s a tough time for reps no doubt. Just remember that you make decent money, nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Care less, focus on your family, take a walk have a drink. Hold on tight. If your paycheck stopped that would really be bad. Interview if your at the end of your rope. Focus on your cool customers. Quit the bitching. We are all gonna be dead someday. Life is to short.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some good advice, but I’d also argue that you shouldn’t wait until you’re at the end of your rope to interview. I agree that life is too short - especially to be stuck in a job that you hate. That’s not good for you or good for your family. You spend enough time working that you shouldn’t dread going to work. Don’t be afraid to see what’s out there. You might actually like it.