How Many left?

Discussion in 'Novo Nordisk' started by Curious9, May 7, 2021 at 4:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps always leave because of Managers, in NYS case it is both the RBD and DBM.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the peeps leaving. Bittersweet, but necessary. Layoff after layoff after layoff does nothing to inspire confidence in the organization.
    They’re losing good people and having a hell of a time getting good talent to come on board because of the layoffs.
    Loved this place but now it’s like Novartis in 2005 or any other of the pharma companies who’ve layed off their way to contract level.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there’s opportunities and openings out there. NN doesn’t care if you stay or leave so..... there’s that. And what a great comp plan . It’s almost as if they are looking to thin the herd. Geez. The morale sucks, the pressure is palpable and the micromanaging is absurd. I’m looking and will leave ASAP.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So many RBD's here have/had no sales success. Self development is why. No one tells them you have never been successful why should you be promoted. We just let people interview till they get something,
    How many RBD's here earned COE before being an RBD?

TonyaMoore likes this.
  5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i can feel a comeback for NNI..
    like for sure. just of all the seemless communication with this thermometer nightmare.
    NNI has turned into a real bad place to work.
    joke is- no one cares.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I second that motion!! Leadership has total selective blinders on!!! They could care less