How old?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2021 at 7:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before you're looked at as too old to rep?Someone said 55, but heard of a lady in Kentucky who is our oldest at 63.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it depends on your geographic area. You could probably get away in rural Kentucky and 55+, but trendy metro areas on either coast probably kick you out once past 40

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it really depends on how you look for your age. There are some 60 year olds who look 50; some 50 year olds who look 40. On the other side, there are some 40 year olds who look like there 50+. Bottom line; if you take care of yourself and look like you have some “tread” left, you’ll be ok.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a stupid thread. If you are professional, know your shit and establish yourself as credible age is irrelevant. In many cases having a little gray hair can help.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you insane? I’ve got 4 on my team who are all over 40 and are killing it and we aren’t in rural KY. top 15-20% several years in a row.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know of any reps over 60 in the field. Are you sure about the 63 year old? Everyone on our team is half that age. I can't imagine going into offices in my 60s. Heck, the docs aren't that old.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The OP is either a troll or a fool or likely both. Sunovion has never been that pharma company with the young 25 and 30 year old hottie reps. All one has to do is look around and it’s quite obvious.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree that there's no Jenny Mcarthy's. Explains why product market shares are low. Disagree on the elderly observation. Not many seniors here. No 60s or Medicare reps in the field. Retired or let go by now. Are you long in the tooth? Sounds like this string hit a nerve ending?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true, I am 62 and another person on my team is 63. Youth and inexperience has a lot to due with failure in the field. Our manager asks us frequently about ways to build a better forward strategy. Take your diapers off and put on your big boy pants.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think I’m long in the tooth whatever the hell that is but I’m long in the pants. What kinda female talent you got anyway homey?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Supernus is where the young hot reps are. Sunovion is were the old hags are.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Freda on our team is 76. She just had her second hip replaced, and even with her walker makes 7 calls per day. Her forward thinking strategy is retire at 80, and move to the Villages.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And she is a smokeshow

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad bastard. You want to work around young babes and you can’t score anything other than your own 5 finger squeeze.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sunovion bottom of barrel pharma company on the babe-o-meter.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re fishing in the wrong pond if you’re trying to catch young hot things at this company. Mostly old women here past their prime.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those old chicks will polish your balls.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had a woman on my team a few years back who was 71. Sunovion is definitely the geriatric crew for the most part compared to other companies