How will they choose who stays, and who goes?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 26, 2021 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone in the know

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My guess is:
    Geography
    Last 2 years sales
    Manager ranking
    I can see them eliminating some of the smaller cities and having those covered by telereps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They won't use sales, you can bet on that
    Everything is moving away from actually using quantifiable results to rank people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one knows. At least not yet.
    Tea leaves suggest

Reps in general
    BUs with no new products or pipeline.
    BUs with no R&D $$ going to them.
    Teams with products approaching LoE.
    Teams with small markets they can do more with less.

MOS/Pharm D/KAM roles in Districts.
    Territories with Academic institutions and Residency programs
    Large Hospital networks (not that they will be seen lol)
    Other than that not sure the need for a DM salary calling in brick and mortar offices.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what.....is this 2007?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Less reps
    Bigger territories
    Major Mkts in (80% of sales)
    Smaller mkts out (only 20% sales)
    1 rep per territory with min of 3 products in bag

Its like it was 25yrs ago when Pharma stocks had double digit growth & lean on reps having portfolio of products and only called in Top 1/3rd for 80$ of sales.
    Large overnight terr with 1 rep

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM with RD and HR will force rank Top to Bottom per geography based on skills --- not performance due to covid impact in some areas & Navigator model in others.

Will be strictly calibrating reps at Region level like they do every year at Managers Mtgs to award LTE stock options.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When do you think this calibration will occur considering Q4 reductions?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Am I the only one that wishes they would tell us what’s going on sooner than later?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in pharma, boobs still matter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you conspiracy clowns quite making things up? Aren’t most of Pfizer reps in their 40’s+? How pathetic…

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you are not the only one. I'm concerned as well. My thoughts range from will they slash all TM's and keep only STM's and outsource the rest? Will they do 50% cuts in Team 1 and Team 2, both STM's and TM's? Will they get other co-promotes in place that will save some divisions? Do sales even matter now or just activities that influence the region?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at this place they don't. Average age is close to 50. I'd rather stick my head in a Red Lobster dumpster than look at these hags

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No matter how bad you are, you blx and you protected

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep majority of Team 2 due to Eliquis. Team 1 out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is getting the new fibroid drug? Team 1? WHC? Both?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Women’s health

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be a shit show. You’ll be surprised to see many good reps....with the numbers, will go along with the slugs. Geography will be the first criteria, performance of the territory second. After that, it’s all a crap shoot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An antibody test would be futile, as antibodies won't show up after several months post-illness, anyway.

There is an FDA-approved test, but it is for T Cell recognition of the illness. This recognition can last for at least 17 years. We know this because of SARS, and patients are still immune to COVID - studied in vitro - where it was found that not only do the T Cells still remember and recognize SARS, but this immunity passes to COVID, although they are only 80% similar viruses. The former Pfizer VP who has been speaking out against the jabs has detailed these experiments.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re 2 to 3 times more likely to have an adverse reaction to the Bio Agent if you’ve already had covid. The FDA knows this and they want those increased adverse reactions. That’s how criminals role.