How will they choose who stays, and who goes?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 26, 2021 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the same FDA that can't approve the experimental gene therapy until 2023, after the human clinical trials are done?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Promote this rep immediately!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn't call myself hesitant, I think term resistance is better applied.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What skills?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t seem like the managers have a clue what’s going on here either! When will they force rank us? What’s the timeline

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s done. Managers are not trustworthy enough to keep their mouths shut.
    Will you still work if you know you’re done?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the quotas will be met to avoid law suits. Pfizer knows how to cover its fat ass.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think this is accurate. I’m pretty sure my manager doesn’t know anything yet about who is staying or going. I don’t think regional knows either at this point

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When did they force rank us? I wish they would tell us what is going on!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers know nothing. They figured this out several downsizings ago that everything leaks when managers know. Even regional managers know nothing.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The people who got vaccinated will all be immunocompromised and dead or disabled after the next "regular flu" season. The vaccine targets the spleen, which is where you store extra antibodies and lymphocytes for fighting infection. There will be plenty of vacancies

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, they are dropping like flies… isn’t it time for you to head out to a trump loser rally?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biden/Cuomo/Pelosi were all the initial vaccine naysayers, look it up - but don’t let facts get in the way

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure pal, follow the facts, ignore them when they don’t align with your agenda, and dispute them as well. Facts are facts. Sicko

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The managers learn their fate one week before reps and they receive the rep list one day before notification.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be part of the calculation- but there are factors such as diversity that will be very important.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“We made a big mistake; we didn’t realize it until now. We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen. We never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So, by vaccinating people, we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin. Some people, this gets into circulation, and when that happens, in some people, they can cause damage, especially to the cardiovascular system.”

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe, but They know the total numbers numbers and generally where the cuts will be.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Numbers were submitted. Then had to be redone due to not being deep enough.
    Rumblings of interviewing for positions from top to bottom.
    We will see.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so let me guess.

Trump is innocent right?

donald Trump was just a poor old man being manipulated by Dr Fauci?